When is your.....

Options
weigh in day??!! I always weigh in on MOnday but just kind of wondering what everyone elses is and the reason why?? Thanks.

Replies

• travelgirl09
    travelgirl09 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wednesday. Because if I am going to cheat, it will probably be on the weekend.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Friday mornings. Mondays are never pretty for me because I'm usually up a pound or two from the sodium.
  • VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    ok... officially it's Friday. I'm going to admit this here, I weigh everyday. GUILTY I know, but it motivates me to know where I am all week so that Friday isn't a surprise... :blushing:
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Mine are Friday mornings, because I generally do great as far as diet Monday through Friday. If i'm going to slip, it happens Friday night, Saturday, or Sunday. So I have time to work it off Monday thru Thursday if it happens.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    ok... officially it's Friday. I'm going to admit this here, I weigh everyday. GUILTY I know, but it motivates me to know where I am all week so that Friday isn't a surprise... :blushing:
    Oh yeah, me too. I weigh every day probably 3 times a day lol. I am addicted, I need help.
  • Skinnytime
    Skinnytime Posts: 279
    Options
    Every day - first thing in the morning (after going to the bathroom). I have found that it keeps me more accountable during the day when I know I have to get on the scale the next morning.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Saturday mornings, as soon as I wake up, after I pee, nekkid :blushing:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Currently I weigh in on Sunday evening which is TERRIBLE!:sad: It's becuase I'm in a weight loss challenge and our meeting are Sundays at 5pm.

Anyway, it's ending here in a few weeks and then I might change to Friday morning.
  • krex
    krex Posts: 29
    Options
    My weigh day is Friday mornings, that way if I have gained a pound or two, hopefully not but in case that happens, I have the rest of the week to work extra hard to get it off! I also weigh unofficially EVERYDAY! :flowerforyou:
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I used to do it on Fridays because I would always go overboard on the weekend so that gave me the week to fix that . . . but I have made it Monday for a number of months now to help me avoid the weekend free-for-all. Im now much more conscious of what Im consuming on weekends and my official "weekend warrior" attitude is gone.
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    I weigh in Friday, for several reasons. I joined MFP on a Friday, and it was my first weigh in. I work Monday thru Thursday, so Friday is my day off and a good day to weigh and check in. And, as someone else said, I tend to splurge more on the weekends, so I weigh before the weekend, then have Monday-Thursday to balance things out again.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I also can't help to get on the scale every morning! Before I eat anything and after using the bathroom.

It does tick me off when the scale doesn't move in my favor. But, that also motivates me to have a great day nutritionally and with exercise. And when I see a small movement downward in the scale everyday, I feel GREAT and I'm in such a good mood all day!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Officially on saturday morning... during the week I get more water in and tend to eat better, the weekend is too relaxed and my fiance always wants to eat bad foods :laugh: (But I take a peek everyday or every other day cuz I'm weird like that lol)
  • jessimica_b2
    jessimica_b2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i weigh myself daily, and it makes me more aware of what a difference just ONE day can really make...
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    Monday.....it keeps me behaved on the weekends.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Mondays because I'll go hog wild on the weekends if I don't. Still go over most weekends but not like I used to.
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Friday is my official day but I weigh in on Wednesday also to see if I need to do something drastic by Friday, LOL. Friday because that is when I started.
  • laurenpence
    laurenpence Posts: 147
    Options
    Ha ha Monday morning. I used to be really bad about drinking and eating on the weekends but now I don't really do either so i got into the habit of weighing in on Monday so i would push my self that much harder to make up for any mistakes I made during the weekend
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I've always been a Sunday morning person. I think this stems from my original weight loss where my cycling classes were tuesday and thursday, so I wanted to weigh myself between the off days. Now it is just a habit.
  • fetish215
    fetish215 Posts: 5
    Options
    I usually weigh in on Friday mornings because that is when we all decided at work to weigh in. I usually weight myself every morning right as i get up after going to the bathroom and naked. I then weigh myself after the shower just to see how much i gained from the shower in case i ever forget and in a rush i can also do it when i get out.