What's the last thing you didn't buy?

Options
124»

Replies

• AllaboutDaCake
    AllaboutDaCake Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    New spring fashion,old books, gin and tonics... 🥲

You still have a couple of days before you start your no spend year in June. How could you leave the books and gin and tonics behind? 🤣
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,671 Member
    Options
    People's excuses not to improve their health.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 35+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • firecrackergirls1621
    firecrackergirls1621 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    Passed up a new purse yesterday at lunch. Leather. All kinds of compartments and pockets to keep my crap organized. Big enough to throw in more crap, even my tablet, which would come in handy next month when I travel.

(Then my current purse annoyed me again today, like it has ever since I started using it, so I went back at lunch today and got the new one.)

Good for you, I see that as self-care. Have a wonderful day.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,829 Member
    edited May 29
    Options
    lol about the purses. I’ve managed to stop carrying. Just have a phone case with small sleeve for drivers license and an emergency CC.

I tried out some Hawaiian Rip Skirts because they were intriguing. Love them!! Cool, light, not too short, drip dry super fast. Haven’t worn shorts a single time yet because the rip skirts (so called because they’re a wrap skirt with Velcro) are so much more comfortable. Have procrastinated buying more but just broke down and did. That’s all I’m packing on a couple upcoming trips. They pack down to nothing and that leaves more room in the carryon (cheap flights) for SOUVENIRS!!!!!!

Its also been super fun to walk into the pool, comparatively well dressed, dramatically riiiiiip off my skirt, and have a bathing suit underneath.

Btw…
    Since I don’t carry a purse, I do require a pocket for phone, and the skirts have generous pockets.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,327 Member
    Options
    An upgrade for our summer cruise
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options

I didn't purchase new custom made floor mats for a 2023 Aston Martin DB12.

... mainly because I don't own an Aston Martin DB12.

(small victories - very small.)
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,829 Member
    edited May 29
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

You know it’s a thing now that women get paper shopping bags from trash, employers etc with Chanel, LV, Cartier type logos on them and carry them around to pretend they’ve been shopping there.

I think you should own those floor mats. Have them delivered in an Aston Martin box, let the box live on the porch. Carry a rolled mat under your arm and if anyone asks, tell em what it is but not that you don’t own one.

You could be a potential tik tok star!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

You know it’s a thing now that women get paper shopping bags from trash, employers etc with Chanel, LV, Cartier type logos on them and carry them around to pretend they’ve been shopping there.

I think you should own those floor mats. Have them delivered in an Aston Martin box, let the box live on the porch. Carry a rolled mat under your arm and if anyone asks, tell em what it is but not that you don’t own one.

You could be a potential tik tok star!

This post is likable, insightful and inspiring all at the same time.
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Back to my no spend year! May was a total failure, but atleast I know what my weaknesses are! Why didn't I splurge on those the last few days to end May w/ a bang!