Feel free to send me a FR if you're a DAILY user!

MindfulMisfitt
MindfulMisfitt Posts: 24 Member
edited January 9 in Introduce Yourself
Always looking for active new friends! If you're a daily user and post content and interact on MFP then I'd be happy to add you!

I am not new, I've been a daily user for over a year - but I have always only used the app, so I am just recently discovering all the neat things that the web based version of MFP has to offer (like these communities!)

I am active, I enjoy gardening and hiking, as well as lifting in the gym. I am still pretty new to strength training, but I am loving it. Protein is a huge focus of my food, and currently I am working on cutting calories so I can see more definition in my muscles.

Happy food logging!
Tagged:

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,929 Member
    I'm pretty much daily for almost six years. I don't usually add many friends, but I'll suggest something else.

I'm in a group here that's very supportive. We're recruiting new folks. We have some ongoing challenges and try to have some special challenges from time to time. The only two requirements are to set goals and then to post a weigh-in once a week. All the others are optional.

If that sounds good, check out "Lose 1 Pound A Week and Keep it Off." It's a private group, so you'll have to request to join, but you'll be approved.

If that doesn't appeal to you, no problem. If it does, I'll see you over there.