Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Gym equipment

Options
Hello, I’m new to this app and I’m in the gym but I was hoping for routines that are set up for gym equipment, or being able to ‘add workout’ to the pre set workout routines.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,070 Member
    edited January 11
    Options
    This thread contains a variety of routines, including bodyweight and dumbbell routines. If you find a routine which appeals to you but want to swap out an exercise in favor of a machine in your gym, ask away and we'll be happy to give you recommended substitutions.

Or if you prefer we can help create a routine from scratch, but for that we'll need a comprehensive list of what machines you have available. Probably easier for you to find an existing routine and ask about a sub here or there.
  • dkdnmbm75y
    dkdnmbm75y Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im a long time user of MFP for calorie counting but new to the premium features. It would be nice if we could just create our own personal exercise or weight lift without needing to select from a data base.