Why are the weight charts wrong?

Options
I have entered 4 weight updates into the system. They are all accurate and show when I look at them but when I go to reports the report for weight is showing a chart based on different figures. Why is this? Also clearly linked to this on the daily summary it is showing 0 weight loss when the figures I entered show a 4 pound weight loss.
1yxe0l5zcdk2.png

Best Answer

Answers

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,223 Member
    edited January 14
    Options
    Are you sure you entered weigh-ins, and didn't accidentally update your starting weight instead?

Screenshots might be handy, too know what you're seeing precisely and where.
  • terryannepreston1
    terryannepreston1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    uzx8pvxczjw7.png
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,223 Member
    edited January 14
    Options
    2 issues:
    - I think there is an issue with using stone as a unit, confusion between decimal and lbs for the second number?
    - the homepage showing weight lost depends on the starting weight you've entered in your goal settings, so I'd check there if I were you: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/change-goals-guided
    yjwl1b8axvk1.jpg
  • terryannepreston1
    terryannepreston1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will try changing it all to kg but it is bizarre if there is an option to use stones and pounds but they know it doesn't work. You enter it as pounds, no decimal. Also the starting weight was correct. Not impressed with the site. Thanks for trying to help.