Half-way (-65lbs) AND Onederland! (w/ pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• HefferSprint
    HefferSprint Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You say that your time at the gym is not sustainable. I've used a personal trainer before too. There are lots of different things to try at the gym, so after you're done with your trainer, you might want to see if you find something you like which would keep you going.

I like spinning. Loud music makes me almost forget what I'm doing. Way better than having a trainer in my ear.
  • pinkncrazee
    pinkncrazee Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    OMG, that had to be the perfect start to your day! YAY YOU! You look so much younger in the new pic, also! At least 10 years! Hope it sheds off some years for me as well! Congratulations Girl, YOU ROCK!
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on your successful quest!! You look amazing!!!
  • SarahIluvatariel
    SarahIluvatariel Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thanks for joining me in my excitement, everyone! :) And thanks for all the kind remarks. :)

And thanks to everyone in the past who has posted success stories. I find them very motivational and exciting. :)

(Again, I apologize for not accepting friend requests from people I don't know in real life. Please don't take it personally! I wish you all the best of success!)

On to the next half!!!

~Sarah
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!
  • _jamieb
    Options
    You look great, keep up the great work!!!
  • NekaMaye88
    NekaMaye88 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING, Sarah!!!!! I give you many props because I aim to be where you are! Very inspiring indeed!
  • Faery_Dust
    Faery_Dust Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, well done! You are doing brilliantly x
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is such a great goal to achieve!!

Hope to join you there soon ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!