Is there a way to jump to days where you submitted things to diaries?

Options
Meaning, I don't add to the diary every day, but let's say I did on January 11th. Can I click anything that would instantly jump me back there?

As of now I only know to press the back arrow over and over until I get to days I used this, and I'd think there should be faster ways to filter for days that do have data while ignoring those that don't.
Tagged:

Answers

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,443 Member
    Options
    Do you use the website or app, iOS or Android? On the website you have a wee calendar next to the date within your diary. On the iOS app you can go to your diary and click on the small ^ which will allow you to change the date. If you're uncertain whether you logged on a specific date you can have a look at Report on the website to see a graph of days where you logged food. Just changed the dropdown there from weight to calories.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,338 Member
    Options
    I'm curious what your reason for going to different days is for. You can look at your "most recent" or "most frequent" foods when you go to your food diary. You can also have it look first at things you've entered to "My Foods" or "Menus" or "Recipes." That's all in the settings that you can access from the FOOD tab on the website or elsewhere on the app.

I would also encourage you to enter your food into the diary every day. That's how to get the most out of MFP.