How to make my fitness pal not record weight everyday?

Options
carlyfayy
carlyfayy Posts: 2 Member
I only want to weigh myself every week or every other week and for some reason my app uploads my weight everyday to my starting weight. I have follow the steps to change that to weekly but it still logs a weight everyday. I have to keep deleting the weights and want it to leave it at the most current weight I logged. Is this possible?

Answers

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,118 Member
    Options
    Do you have a smart scale synced or any other apps that send over your weight? I've never had this issue myself (I only have a sync with Garmin Connect)
  • carlyfayy
    carlyfayy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have my Apple Watch and my orange theory fitness app synced but it seems to be a my fitness pal glitch or something because I am not entering the weight but it keeps going back to original starting weight. So it essentially showing I’ve gained all my weight back everyday unless I manually delete it. Not sure how to fix it! It’s annoying!
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,118 Member
    Options
    Sounds like something you might want to ask the helpdesk about: you can send a request via 'Contact Us' in the footer (which will also take you to the FAQ, which has an article about current bugs, in case yours is in there).