A-holes on the road

Options
124»

Replies

• moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    You people seriously get mad at people who slow down a bit to go through an intersection? Wow, thats dumb. Lots of people get killed by idiots who run red lights. No need to stop at a green light but def not a bad idea to drop a couple MPH and make sure nothing is coming blasting through from the sides. I don't think an extra 2-3 seconds that adds to my trip is that bad.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    When there is no one behind you and someone decided to pull right out in front of you and then they turn onto the very next road.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Absolutely everything. Get the eff out of my way when I'm on the road. I swear the most when I'm in my car. I have very bad road rage. O-:-)
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    When there is no one behind you and someone decided to pull right out in front of you and then they turn onto the very next road.

Christy! Mine is when people pull out in front of you (when there's nobody else behind you) because they're in a SUPER hurry, but then they drive 10 mph UNDER the effing speed limit. For real a@@hole?? You were so much in a hurry to cut me off so that you could drive like a turtle? I hate you and your mother! Ugh.
    Grumble grumble.
    I'm getting all worked up just being in this thread! I need to leave.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Canadians!! Sorry guys, but you guys are horrible drivers! I live right next to the boarder and they flood our roads with horrible drivers!

Only if they drive BMW'S, Audi's or Toyota. The rest of us are excellent drivers. :smile:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    You people seriously get mad at people who slow down a bit to go through an intersection? Wow, thats dumb. Lots of people get killed by idiots who run red lights. No need to stop at a green light but def not a bad idea to drop a couple MPH and make sure nothing is coming blasting through from the sides. I don't think an extra 2-3 seconds that adds to my trip is that bad.

I agree. Some carefulness on the road does not bother me. It's when people are so rushed and reckless that it worries me. Sometimes cars need to slow down before taking a turn, in case someone is crossing at the crosswalk.
  • Firemansam79
    Firemansam79 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    People who pass you on the right when you are turning left or waiting for the car in front of you to turn left. This is my #1 instant rage enhancer. Right turn lanes are for turning right! Bypass lanes are for passing.

If you do this.... and are like whats this guys beef? Well I'm the *kitten* than now takes a right with my left turn signal on and I hope you got good brakes!

The other one is when people thing they can go the speed limit on the interstate in the far left lane. I shouldn't have to change lanes to pass you if I am choosing to be a badass and go 3mph the speed limit. MOVE OVER! I move over for the people that are even more badass than me and are going faster. Its the way the interstate system was designed.
  • Firemansam79
    Firemansam79 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Also.... People who don't move over when I am in a firetruck. I'd say 90% of the population does and thank you!

Please give us room when we do stop on the roadway and please slow down. We try our damndest to watch our own butts, but if you slow down and move over you giving us a greater chance of going home so we can do it again!