Back at it and need support

Options
Hello Group,
I’m back at this weight loss thing after hitting a very bad number on the scale. Looking for like minded people to connect with and keep me accountable. Friend me if you’d like to connect.
Best wishes on your weight loss journey.

Replies

• Kotkoda005
    Kotkoda005 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You've got this! 💪 Just take it one day at a time and kick *kitten*!
  • mikeyrowlands
    mikeyrowlands Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ive been back a couple of weeks on and off but trying to nail it again now.

Good luck 👍
  • cats2222
    cats2222 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im back at it too. I agree, one day at a time. We can do this!!!!
  • ray3
    ray3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You’ve got this! Back in January I decided that I will not look at the scale but I would also not eat anything out of a processed box and then give myself a cheat day every two weeks and log EVERYTHING that goes in my mouth . … even if I messed up on my diet . Try that and once you see what’s going in it helps a little.. at least it did for me and I dropped 20 pounds quick the first month and keeping to organic meat and veggies.. my auto immune symptoms are almost gone
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,583 Member
    edited March 16
    Options
    For support come and join us on the 2024 Spring 5% Challenge (ANY ONE IS WELCOME!) Here's the description of the challenge: Plz join and have fun as we lose 5% of our weight, improve our health and make new friends. Race to Fascinating Places for 10 WEEKS! Now you can write your own success story! Have a chat or post questions in the Airport Lounge Discussion. Your friends are welcome too.

@segoodenough you'd thrive with us! I've lost over 100 lbs thanks to the support of the 5% as I have learned healthy habits. I stay with the 5% Because we enjoy helping others to also be fit at a healthy weight.

Here's the link: BE sure to hit the JOIN Button than read under the feed 💡💡Start Here - You Must Choose a Team💡💡.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/146243-2024-s-5-spring-community-team-plz-join-us