Hi everyone!

Options
Kimberly43071
Kimberly43071 Posts: 1 Member
edited March 11 in Introduce Yourself
Back at it again. Feeling really motivated this time. I’ve got about 100 lbs I’d love to lose. I’m doing keto and IF combined. I really like how I feel doing IF. My husband has been very successful with keto and I’ve failed at Wegovy, Noom, WeightWatchers you name it. I have a toddler inspired pallet and haven’t lasted long with most diets.

I would love to have some motivational friends to go through this process with.
I’m a 52 yr old female who just quit her job to take on full time care of my mum with Alzheimer’s. I can’t blame not having enough time to worry about my own health anymore as I have oodles of time now.

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,089 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Kim!

Some people experience success with "diets" where one (or more) types of food are restricted or suggested, but I lost my 50# eating the exact same foods as before, just less of them: drop from 4 slices of pizza to 3, then 2, that kind of thing. You got this!
  • Awegg05
    Awegg05 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Back at it again. Feeling really motivated this time. I’ve got about 100 lbs I’d love to lose. I’m doing keto and IF combined. I really like how I feel doing IF. My husband has been very successful with keto and I’ve failed at Wegovy, Noom, WeightWatchers you name it. I have a toddler inspired pallet and haven’t lasted long with most diets.

I would love to have some motivational friends to go through this process with.
    I’m a 52 yr old female who just quit her job to take on full time care of my mum with Alzheimer’s. I can’t blame not having enough time to worry about my own health anymore as I have oodles of time now.

Hey! In a similar boat with goals and also doing keto and IF. LETS DO THIS!
  • Kotkoda005
    Kotkoda005 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome! And from experience - you have to find the method that's best for you and that you can stick with! Feel free to add me if you like. Happy to help motivate! 😀