Has My Fitness Pal had a new look in latest update

Options
Help! If so it says that I've never slept, all my history of sleep has disappeared.

Answers

• MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,431 Member
    Options
    You would probably get a better answer if you posted your question in the tech support area.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories/myfitnesspal-tech-support-questions
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,234 Member
    Options
    Where was your history of sleep in MFP? I don't think that's ever been a standard logging/reporting function in the almost 9 years I've been here. If that's a feature, I've overlooked it.
  • Woorzul
    Woorzul Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sorry it's my mistake, I mistook my fitness pal for my Garmin connect app 🤦
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,431 Member
    edited March 30
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Where was your history of sleep in MFP? I don't think that's ever been a standard logging/reporting function in the almost 9 years I've been here. If that's a feature, I've overlooked it.

I haven’t noticed it before either…

But apparently it’s a thing.
    At least it is for those of us who have an iPhone and Apple Watch.
    (and apparently Android, Garmin, and a few others? Info in the article linked. I think.)

Huh…. Gonna have to pay a bit more attention to this to see how helpful it might be.
    (don’t @ me about the water intake. I drink a lot of water. I just don’t log it :p )

This article has a lot more detail:

https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/19620013345805-Sleep-Partner-FAQ-Troubleshooting#:~:text=MyFitnessPal Premium offers Sleep Factors,found below your Sleep Stages.

3ejbnjqh2ise.jpeg

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,234 Member
    edited March 30
    Options
    Son of a gun. I hope other people's devices track sleep better than mine tracks me. I looked at my sleep app after a full night in-hospital sleep study, one of those things where a person gets all hooked up to a bunch of electrodes and stuff. I showed the report to the sleep tech who'd been monitoring me all night long. We both laughed and laughed.

No way I'd link it to MFP.