APRIL 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    @martaindale glad you were able to get out a little and feeling a little better.
    @ContraryMaryMary congrats on the HM. The venue looks really cool!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,997 Member
    Options
    @chris_in_cal The big question is, did that motivate you to sign up for it next year? Love the picture. I just love seeing people older than me still running. :lol:

Congrats on your cool HM @ContraryMaryMary . Do you know why they downed those trees? It looks so sad and would be hard mentally to see how far you were going. Otherwise, looks like a beautiful course and love the pictures along the river. Glad you had a great weekend.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,074 Member
    Options
    @ContraryMaryMary Absolutely stunning photos! Such a beautiful spot for a race. Congrats!

@AlphaHowls All the internet hugs for you and your mom. Things seem very hard right now and I hope they get better soon.
  • quilteryoyo
    Options
    Hugs @AlphaHowls . I hope your test goes well tomorrow. Great job with keeping up your streak given the circumstances. Are you staying at rehab with your mom? Thanks for going ahead and posting next month's thread. Hang in there!

Glad you are feeling some better today @ContraryMaryMary and able to get out for a walk. Just don't overdo too fast.
  • Laurz9191
    Laurz9191 Posts: 381 Member
    edited April 29
    Options
    @AlphaHowls I wish you and your mother the best! I hope her rehab is going well. It sounds like a horrible situation for both of you! You are doing all that you can to be there for her!

@martaindale Fingers crossed you continue to feel better get all you smell and energy back again soon!

@Scott6255 Wow! 3:30 to run! That’s soo early! Good job motivating yourself out of bed.

@tarun_yadavA I hope you guys had a great time, even if it wasn’t in the “greatest” city. It looks like you found enough food to try :).

@ContraryMaryMary Nice pictures. That does look like it would be a daunting course to see from a distance! I hope you are happy with how it went!

@quilteryoyo I’m sorry you lost your match but I’m glad you still had fun!

@7lenny7 The bike ride was somewhat painful for certain areas ;), but as long as I don’t get on a racing bike again soon I am fine.

• quilteryoyo
    Options
    Nice running @kgirlhart . I'm sure those baby goats were adorable!

Great running while on vacation @tarun_yadavA . The picture of you and the wife is so cute. I've never heard of deep fried pizza....sort of looks like a huge calzone! Hope you had a safe trip home.

@ContraryMaryMary That's interesting. I'm surprised they would harvest them all. Seems like it would be bad for the soil and cause a lot of erosion. Glad you do have great places to run though.

@Scott6255 I'm glad you had a great trip and doubly impressed that you got up early this morning for a run! You did great.

Glad your arm is feeling better @7lenny7 . Sorry work is going to get in the way of your training. Hop you can figure it out.

Congrats on your bike race @Laurz9191 ! Great job beating last year's time by 5 min! Amazing.