Replies

• Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Amazing work
  • MamaCDubbs
    MamaCDubbs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look incredible :) congratulations on prioritizing and taking care of YOU
  • Darlene_Oregon
    Darlene_Oregon Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    @Canary2024 Congratulations! You're doing great!
    To add friends, click on someone's user name and click on "View Profile", then click on "MyFitnessPal Profile" and there will be a button to add that person as a friend. They will then respond if they accept you friend request.
    Keep up the good work!
  • lisablueduck
    lisablueduck Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Really great work! Your story has really inspired me to keep going. I'm only at the beginning of my journey (13lbs lost, another 35lbs to go) but seeing how well you're doing has made me realise that it is possible!
    Keep going...you're doing great, you look fantastic and thank you for being so inspiring! :)
  • PettyP7593
    PettyP7593 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulation!! Keep it up! You got this!!
  • mayte_maytexu
    mayte_maytexu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations beautiful! Remember to focus on yourself and believe in yourself. Not so much about the weight loss, but when you get there, you need to accept your success and recognize yourself. enjoy the ride! you are doing great!
  • candacea12
    candacea12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!! I have lost 74 lbs in the past 11 months dieting, walking the neighborhood and playing Pokemon Go! I Seriously think Pokemon Go is what got me through the hardest parts of it because I had to get more pokeballs from the next poke stop. Even better is that my husband and daughter have been watching me and have started to do the same. Much luck to you on reaching that goal...it is pictures like those that help motivate!
  • takinitalloff
    takinitalloff Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited May 4
    Options
    Congratulations! You made some challenging changes to your life and it really shows... Wow what a difference, you look so much lighter (relieved) and not just in the physical sense. Here's to the 62 lbs that are gone, and also to the next 62 lbs that are sure to follow them soon! May you catch many awesome Pokémon.
  • watanabelynne
    watanabelynne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations you’re doing excellent!
  • inkedShimewaza
    inkedShimewaza Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You're rockin' it!!!!
  • phoxy_brown
    phoxy_brown Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Your doing a great job, keep up the work!!!!
  • zolasherman
    zolasherman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful lady! You will do fine.
  • umarfit
    umarfit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing progress. Especially like this
    high fiber, high protein, meals. Replaced candy with fruit

I'd really like to do these and more-so I'd really like to not give up after every 5 weeks. It's like as I am growing older, I am losing motivation, energy and power-to-commit all at ones.

Anyways, great progress. Keep it up.
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Heck yes, I'm adding you as a friend! You are so inspirational. Hopefully you don't already have too many friends :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!