Halfway Progress Photo - 62 pounds down

Options
KayMacJac
KayMacJac Posts: 17 Member
edited April 1 in Success Stories
Halfway through my goal. 62 pounds down. I cut out alcohol, changed jobs, and left an unhappy relationship. I have been walking with the aid of Pokémon Go! Only eating out 2 nights a week and high fiber, high protein, meals. Replaced candy with fruit.

Please add me if you want to join me on the remainder of my journey!

xlp58ikvytuq.jpeg
jmedu2h2j223.jpeg

Replies

• Judspug
    Judspug Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress! You give me hope that I can reach my goal -- slowly. I'm pretty much where you are as far as diet and don't eat 4 hours before going to bed. Seems to help. Keep going!
  • Canary2024
    Canary2024 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You look wonderful! I’m just starting (again) and have soooo far to go. I can’t figure out how to add friends but looking for some!
  • NotGvnUp_EJ
    NotGvnUp_EJ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Looking good keep up the good work!!
  • BrandyMessersmith
    BrandyMessersmith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations keep up the great work! It is hard but so so rewarding and makes you feel so motivated ch more in charge of your own life❤️
  • Zebra_Aitch
    Zebra_Aitch Posts: 21 Member
    Options

Well done on all your hard work and recent life changes 😉 !
  • Zebra_Aitch
    Zebra_Aitch Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for friends and can’t see how to add anyone ! So if anyone wants to please send me an invite ! I have an open food diary and log daily 😀
  • 1984maestra
    1984maestra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you are creating a whole new life for yourself!
  • lsandy4
    lsandy4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress! Keep up the good works.
    On an unrelated note-on the computer app to add friends click on the "friends" category in the lower banner on the home page. From there click "add friends" and be ready to type in the screen name of the person you wish to add. Wishing you continued success on your journey.
  • zaxaz
    zaxaz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome stuff! That is really great.
  • KennyMarie84
    KennyMarie84 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome! great job!!! I added you as a friend. I am starting today.... I have about 110 pounds to lose.
  • phyth
    phyth Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You're doing amazing. I've been a member here forever but just starting to use the app now to get focused on my goals. Your progress is inspirational. Keep up the hard work!
  • SjkBella40
    SjkBella40 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work. I just recently decreased my soda intake and cut out sweetened coffees. Still need to work on the eating out less.
  • faithperkins
    faithperkins Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulation, I am picking up where I left off, I went to africa and gained 10lbs of the 70 I lost, now I need to lose 30lbs, so here we go lol!!!
  • live4Godjc
    live4Godjc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations 😊
  • ByeByeToDiabetes
    ByeByeToDiabetes Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I look like your start picture, just a bit older. You gave me lots of hope. Thank you for putting yourself out there, so that obese people like me know it can be done.

I am determined to get healthier (Reverse Type 2 diabetes) and lose weight by doing so. I cannot wait to show off at my doctor's office in 90 days and show her that I don't need ozempic or any other of these easy-way-out-weight-loss- drugs.

You go! You must be so proud~!
  • lisakatz2
    lisakatz2 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Wow, your hard work shows! Great job!
  • texasdebb
    texasdebb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Take your measurements!! When the scale slows down your inches lost will motivate you on. Great job!!
  • trainguy0917
    trainguy0917 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good work!
  • scotthva5
    scotthva5 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! So inspiring... :)
  • xxronexx
    xxronexx Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You've inspired me to go out and walk around for the pokemon community day today! Well done on your progress - your hard work is paying off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!