Replies

• explodingalice
    explodingalice Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, thanks!
  • explodingalice
    Options
    Tell her to STFU. I just looked at your pictures and you're a skinny chic.

Hahaha, thanks!
  • explodingalice
    Options
    I'm working on learning to love my inner fat girl... she's just a kid after all...trying to make everyone happy. Who am I to hate on her anymore than she's already been hated on? She actually needs to be loved... least that's how I see it.:heart:

All she did was wanted to fit in and when she didn't she ate her feelings, then it became a comfort and the pattern began.

Naw... I don't think hating a part of ourselves will make our inner demons go away... I've decided to love her because She is after all..the one that got me here:drinker:

We're working on this together!:wink:

That's an interesting perspective. I wouldn't say that I *hate* her ... I feel more like she hates me and keeps saying all these negative things to trip me up.

Incidentally, writing it out like that makes me sound like a crazy person. ;)
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Maintenance is the key to a lifetime of success. I have always struggled with the "fat girl". I didn't have any self-confidence issues growing up except I always saw "fat" in the mirror. On my current journey I have lost 70 lbs now and I don't see any difference at all in the mirror but I am able to see it in the monthly pics I take. I am so glad our coach insisted we do these. I have to say I am not sure if I will ever not feel fat but I have learned to deal with it and don't let that thought/self-image ever get me down. Accept her and let her know she is just in the mirror....not to sound creepy or anything LOL

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!