Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Collapsible ingredient options for recipes/meals while in food diary

Options
I've noticed some suggestions hinting to something similar, for me personally when I'm cooking sometimes I would find it easier if I want to check items in a recipe while in the food diary for a collapsible ingredient option. I.e. to check what's in the ingredients without needing to change anything.

Alternatively for the meals, I tend not to use these but when I do I am put off by the listing of all the ingredients in the food diary as opposed to just the meal heading like recipe does, but if I could hide/collapse the ingredients into one heading so I don't have to look at the individual ingredients all the time

These are both essentially the same idea but implemented in two different areas
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 731 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your input! I've passed this along to our internal team to think more about for a future update.
  • renafena
    renafena Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes! I find it strange that I can't see the ingredients of the recipe after I save it. How can I make sure that I make the same way?