Custom diet

Options
owensbraye
owensbraye Posts: 5 Member
edited April 12 in Food and Nutrition
Are there any apps where you can choose foods and ingredients that you like and generate a daily diet plan? then plug it into myfitness?

Replies

• ddsb1111
    ddsb1111 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    You can pre-log your food here which is pretty much the same thing, I think.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,221 Member
    Options
    There's an "automatic meal planner" at this site:

https://www.eatthismuch.com/

(I don't work for them or get compensated in any way for posting the link.)

I don't know if it does what you want. Its basic function is to provide daily meal plans with recipes for various dietary styles at a user-selected calorie level and number of daily meals/snacks. I've played with the free functions, but never signed up for an account (not even a free one - this kind of thing is severely not my style; I don't like meal plans!). I believe that if you sign up for an account, you can control certain other aspects, but I don't know if that includes being able to specify foods you do/don't like or want to use.
  • mylittlechocobo
    mylittlechocobo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    There's an "automatic meal planner" at this site:

https://www.eatthismuch.com/

(I don't work for them or get compensated in any way for posting the link.)

I don't know if it does what you want. Its basic function is to provide daily meal plans with recipes for various dietary styles at a user-selected calorie level and number of daily meals/snacks. I've played with the free functions, but never signed up for an account (not even a free one - this kind of thing is severely not my style; I don't like meal plans!). I believe that if you sign up for an account, you can control certain other aspects, but I don't know if that includes being able to specify foods you do/don't like or want to use.

It does. You can set your diet to various options (keto, vegan, anything) and further to that you can set your food exclusions if there are particular foods outside of à set diet you don't want. I don't use the meal planning function, just use for logging, so not 100% how it works there but I do know you can set favourites as well as set them by meal. I.e. if eggs are a common breakfast you can favorite eggs in the breakfast meal options and it will be a common ingrédient to any suggested breakfast meals. I don't have premium but to my understanding if you have it you can also setup à grocery list and à "pantry" where it will suggest meals based on what's in your pantry.