Reaching out to find friends MN and WI

Options
13»

Replies

• Jazzyjules71
    Jazzyjules71 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I live in Brooklyn Park, MN (the nice section!), work in Minneapolis, and spent 4 years in Madison for graduate school. Loved that town!

Julie
  • ractrev
    ractrev Posts: 426
    Options
    I am in Illinois now, but I grew up in southern MN. (Faribault/Owatonna area) I wish I could make it home more often, but I would love to have MN friends too. Please feel free to add me.......

Ractrev - how far southern MN are you at?

I am between Montgomery and Kilkenny. I work in Owatonna and used to live in Faribault.

Elko New Market. I do occasional photography work in Lonsdale so you are just a stone's throw down the road.

My sister and BIL live between New Market and Lonsdale - He is on the Fire Department in New Market.
  • ractrev
    ractrev Posts: 426
    Options
    I live in Brooklyn Park, MN (the nice section!), work in Minneapolis, and spent 4 years in Madison for graduate school. Loved that town!

Julie

I'm glad you live in the good section!! Some of that area is not-so-nice anymore!
  • chrisrennert
    Options
    I'm in Oshkosh. Please feel free to add me, if you'd like.
  • dubble13
    dubble13 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Also living in MN but from WI :) feel free to add me!
  • dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am in Illinois now, but I grew up in southern MN. (Faribault/Owatonna area) I wish I could make it home more often, but I would love to have MN friends too. Please feel free to add me.......

Ractrev - how far southern MN are you at?

I am between Montgomery and Kilkenny. I work in Owatonna and used to live in Faribault.

Elko New Market. I do occasional photography work in Lonsdale so you are just a stone's throw down the road.

My sister and BIL live between New Market and Lonsdale - He is on the Fire Department in New Market.

You guys are making me homesick. **Sniff, sniff**. JK. I miss Elko, only was there a couple times, but was fun everytime.
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! Born in WI, raised mostly in MN, Wisconsin for life. :) haha