How to start? i want to be back 7year ago my from 73 kg to 56kg

Options
thanyap_h
thanyap_h Posts: 2 Member
How to start? I want to be back 7year ago my from 73kg to 56kg.
I am a single mom the problem i eat late not enough and not sleep well now i can say that i am too fat.
However i am ready!!!
I wake up 4.30 am have time aroubd 20min for exercise, after that go work reach home 7-8 pm.

Breakfash No only back coffee
Lunch Thai food
Dinner is bbq all thai street food.

I plan to keto food but not yet try

Any advice about food and excercise...

Answers

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,166 Member
    Options
    Weight gain is a direct result of eating more calories than we burn through everything from heartbeat and breathing to daily life like job and home chores to intentional exercise. That means that weight loss - fat loss - will happen if we eat fewer calories than we burn.

Sleep may have an indirect effect, because it's hard to stick to the right number of calories if we're tired. What time we eat doesn't matter at all. Even our food choices don't matter directly, though they may matter indirectly if they affect our energy level or appetite (so that we move more/less or have more cravings vs. feel full).

Eat food you enjoy that adds up to the right number of calories. (Health bonus if the foods give you overall good nutrition.) Do exercise you find enjoyable and energizing so that you can eat more while losing at the same rate. That should work.

Best wishes!
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,637 Member
    edited April 24
    Options
    Street food has a lot of oil and carbs. Will be hard to do keto with street food, no?

Portion control, not letting yourself get too hungry, and custom ordering (pls cook or finish preparing my food with less oil) may be the best options for someone who is essentially always eating out🤷‍♂️
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Street food will make it really hard to count calories. Can you do some meal prepping on the weekends so you can eat at home during the week?