Maintaining for over a year - Looking for more friends

Hello!

I have been maintaining for over a year after losing ~70 pounds. I am looking for friends that are in the same boat. I plan on using MFP for a lifetime. Most of my "friends" abandoned me... :)

I exercise almost daily and try to eat clean (when I can). I track all my calories consumed in MFP and I track my exercise in Endomondo/Fitbit.

Thanks!

Replies

• bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    I'll add you! :) on the maintaining boat too :P
  • I am in the same boat. I lost over 90 lbs from April of 2011 to April of 2012 and kept it off for a year (even gave up tracking in that year!). Then in Spring of 2013 the dreaded happened and I had to have surgery. As soon as my fitness went out the window, so did my "healthy eating" habits and a few lbs crept back on and some muscle tone went out the window. Now that I'm back at the gym and realizing what happened, I have decided to start tracking again and really put my mind to it!

I am trying every day to remember the bigger picture of how far I have still come and that *all in all* I am still maintaining a relatively healthy weight. However, some motivation and friends in a similar boat wouldn't hurt :)

Congrats on your weight loss and keep it up!
  • zulaskinny
    zulaskinny Posts: 6 Member
    Well I haven't lost that much as all of you did but my goals were always to go out and run and now I managed to run for a year! I don't track my calories but I'll be more than happy to motivate you and learn something new from you :)
  • Melissa26point2
    Melissa26point2 Posts: 177 Member
    I've been on Maintenance for a little over a year now. I lost 30lbs with clean eating and running. I don't plan on stopping my food or exercise logging. Why stop something that has been working for so long?! Feel free to add me :)
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    I've been maintaining for about a year now too. I would love to have friends who are maintaining and are also still logging/interactive. :bigsmile:
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    You can add me... I plan to log the rest of my life as I have been maintaining for over a year.. I plan to travel in December so I am working on going below the midpoint in my maintenance "range" right now.
  • frazzlecg
    frazzlecg Posts: 50 Member
    You and anyone else looking for support can add me :-D
  • BubbaLax
    BubbaLax Posts: 36 Member
    Friend requests sent out. Thanks!