Ladies on Intermittent Fasting Support

2»

Replies

• kdclarinet
    kdclarinet Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 12
    The struggle is real! I weighed over 200 lbs for 25 years, had a hysterectomy, and everything CHANGED, I managed to lose 18 lbs with IF and just ate dinner. Kept if off for a year. Have gained and lost it 3 times and am sick of it. Tried hyspnosis, nutition, but need new inspiration. Can anyone recommend any materials to boost self esteem while doing IF?
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,629 Member
    If it's allowed, for keeping weight off I'd like to recommend Half Size Me on YouTube, there's playlists on almost everything, there's also podcasts & it's all free
  • pashin8nz2000
    pashin8nz2000 Posts: 20 Member
    I've lost 28 lbs doing mostly 22/2 and extended 48 hrs and 73 hrs.
  • plumbergirlisme
    plumbergirlisme Posts: 2 Member
    I am postmenopausal. I have always done intermittent fasting in one form or another. I lost all of my weight and have been maintaining for over three years. I don't eat after 4 p.m. It is fairly easy for me because I don't really give it much thought. I am retired and I enjoy a big breakfast and big lunch. I eat 1200 calories per day and have never stopped logging every BLT (bite, lick, taste). I am very short and with age, even shorter. I maintain between 115 and 125 pounds. I have found sodium to be the most important variable in my weight.
  • BarbMessimer
    BarbMessimer Posts: 359 Member
    I've been practicing IF for 3 years. I went off for 5 months last year and it took just as long to lose what I'd gained but I LOST IT and am now slowly but consistently losing again. As of today, I've lost AND MAINTAINED 72 pounds! My goal is to lose 100 so just 28 to go!
  • deecorbin6942
    deecorbin6942 Posts: 1 Member
    Would it be ok to do IF and cut calories to about15,00 everyday, then eat 600 calories on the fasting two days? I need to lose 100 lbs. I have already lost 15 lbs. in two weeks. I know that is a lot of weight lost quickly. I am eating healthy foods using the Fitness Pal app. I am 69 years old.