How do you post your comments to your group challenge team page?

Options
ineego
ineego Posts: 14 Member
I see everyone’s comments on my new waistaways team but no obvious feature on that page to add my comments.? So lost….even google didn’t help.

Answers

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,019 Member
    edited April 29
    Options
    Go to the bottom of the page on the waistaways thread and see if there is a text box you can type into.

I don't know what the app says, but on the web version it says, "Leave a Comment" above the area where you type your message.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,019 Member
    edited April 29
    Options
    @ineego, I just went to that thread and it appears the thread has been closed probably because it's the end of the month (?)

Here's the May 2024 https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10914391/waistaways-team-chat-may-2024#latest
  • ineego
    Options
    thanks for your suggestions, Except for this discussion screen, there is no "Leave a comment" or text box to add to anywhere on the group waistaways team chat page. I reinstalled the app on my phone, logged into the website directly. I am beginning to think I am blind. The only place on the chat page is the quick links section which includes " my discussions" Is this were I am putting in my comments and bingo? I am missing the first days of the challenge!
  • ineego
    Options
    I figured it out! I thought I had joined...got notices saying I did...but apparently I hadn't pressed Join now! Now I can put in entries as required. Slow on the uptake apparently.