We're a new couple now...before and afters

Options
2»

Replies

• ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS TO THE BOTH OF YOU!!!! :wink: :happy: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    That's just fantastic!!! Happy for you both :happy:
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    What an AWESOME Love Story! Keep up the great work!!!! You both look amazing!
  • bethannien
    bethannien Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You both must be really proud! Keep up the great work!
  • fhargis0002
    fhargis0002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation.
    I have been working out and loosing weight for a year, but my husband literally just jumped on the bandwagon this week. It has been fun seeing him exercise. He only has like 25 lbs to loose, and I have like 30 lbs left to loose, so I am sort of happy he just got into. Its a little extra motivation to keep up with him. :) Can't wait til we see good results together!
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice job!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I Love it you guys look AMAZING
  • Love_Is_My_Fuel
    Love_Is_My_Fuel Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation.
    I have been working out and loosing weight for a year, but my husband literally just jumped on the bandwagon this week. It has been fun seeing him exercise. He only has like 25 lbs to loose, and I have like 30 lbs left to loose, so I am sort of happy he just got into. Its a little extra motivation to keep up with him. :) Can't wait til we see good results together!

It's the best doing it with your partner...He kinda had no choice doing it with me because I cook everything and make his lunch :) Sometimes I wish I started before him though because he's at his goal now and I still have a ways to go lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!