Taking away the newsfeed is taking away family

Options
2»

Replies

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,350 Member
    Options
    invite them to a group???
    MFP groups are currently horribly broken and nearly unusable. Urban legend says there are happy group users, but these rumors of their existence have never been confirmed.
  • Lunasash
    Lunasash Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    All of my friends have been erased also. I had 10+ people on here and they are now gone.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,203 Member
    Options
    Lunasash wrote: »
    All of my friends have been erased also. I had 10+ people on here and they are now gone.

Log it as an issue. Friends should still be there.
  • grammyb5017
    grammyb5017 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes, I remember having this option to write my thoughts that won't be available to my family but a way to write out my thoughts on a daily basis.. that I can refer back to. and close friends can respond to. Reminds me of the loss of Spark People... Oh well,,,, anyone know any other sight that has both a food journal and a conversation journal?
  • Jill0321
    Jill0321 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I also miss the newsfeed. The app is not as much fun since I don’t get the encouragement I used to. Bad idea to take it away.
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    It wasn’t broken so why fix it? A great feature now gone and I don’t want to have to log on to message boards when I could so easily communicate in the app at the time I was using it.