Looking for fitness buddies, women over 50

Options
13»

Replies

• spaetlese83
    spaetlese83 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request as well :-)
  • julesg100
    julesg100 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie, I'm Julie and I'm 51. I came back to MFP to lose 10 pounds that have been nagging me. I am sending you a friend request and anyone else is welcome to also.
  • tess77h
    tess77h Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tess and I'm a 55 year old Type II diabetic. This is my first day here and wow, I've got 12 calories left for dinner! But I'm sure I've done better today than I have in days past. I need to lose 50+ pounds. Would love to give and receive encouragement and ideas, share recipes, etc. :smile:
  • LVP2014
    LVP2014 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :wink: Joined recently, decided to go from flabby and frustrated to fresh and fabulous! :happy: ( check my blog FIFTY FRESH and FABULOUS!) love from Jeanine in Norway
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tess and I'm a 55 year old Type II diabetic. This is my first day here and wow, I've got 12 calories left for dinner! But I'm sure I've done better today than I have in days past. I need to lose 50+ pounds. Would love to give and receive encouragement and ideas, share recipes, etc. :smile:

You're doing great, Tess. The first few days or weeks is about learning your old patterns and seeing where changes can be made. Log accurately and you'll start to see where you can make some changes.
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Petra, 56 and learning to maintain my weight. I run 3x a week and am learning tai-chi as well. I would be happy to encourage whoever is willing to encourage me, too. We're in this together.
  • nrobenolt
    nrobenolt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    im 52 and though I love all my fitness friends/family most are in their 20s and 30s.......I would like to connect to people more my age! Feel free to add me!
  • chachadeb
    chachadeb Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    In my 50s and looking to lose. Currently in a fitness challenge with others in our age group. Feel free to add me or join us:

Over 50 Women's Club

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/22731-over-50-women-s-club
  • GrandmaJackee
    GrandmaJackee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 50 and always have room for more friends.