Active MFPals

Back at it again after a long hiatus due to injury. Not too many active MFP friends left and looking for people to share motivation and support with. Got my exercise back to being a part of my regular routine, now I'm trying to do the same with my diet. Have a pretty good knowledge of kinesiology and nutrition. Feel free to add me.

Replies

• DJtobias13
    DJtobias13 Posts: 260 Member
    😩 nobody wants to be my friend 😆
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,726 Member
    edited June 27
    The thing is: there is no more newsfeed. So a lot of people feel a bit confused now by these kinds of threads.
    So how do you want to interact? 🙂 a thread in the Community, where you can post updates and support each other? Private messages? A new group? Or something else?
  • evileyefirefly
    evileyefirefly Posts: 303 Member
    Yeah, basically what previous poster said. There's an Activity feed, however I think its pretty useless as I have seen 0 posts or anything show up on mine. Best bet is to join a group and go from there. I'm setup to start the July Ultimate accountability group, you're welcome to join as well. Just go to "groups" then it should be near the top, or search it.
  • DJtobias13
    DJtobias13 Posts: 260 Member
    Good to know. I wasn't aware the news feed wasn't working AGAIN because I had some posts show up from just 2 days ago and my original post was from before that. MFP has had such problems over the years...
    Thanks for letting me know y'all and thanks for the invite evileye
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,726 Member
    edited June 28
    DJtobias13 wrote: »
    Good to know. I wasn't aware the news feed wasn't working AGAIN because I had some posts show up from just 2 days ago and my original post was from before that. MFP has had such problems over the years...

It's not a problem as such, they've eliminated the newsfeed feature entirely.
  • evileyefirefly
    evileyefirefly Posts: 303 Member

You can write on your feed, and friends/others can post on yours. Though I don't think the link, as in you won't see their posts unless you go to their profile. So to keep up with friends from what I see you have to check on them individually vice just being able to see the updates via news feed.
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 959 Member

You can write on your feed, and friends/others can post on yours. Though I don't think the link, as in you won't see their posts unless you go to their profile. So to keep up with friends from what I see you have to check on them individually vice just being able to see the updates via news feed.

Also of note: you can't get there from your MFP friends list. You have to click/tap on their name from within the community section. (Bizarrely, they two parts aren't connected.)
  • lauren_989
    lauren_989 Posts: 1,183 Member
    If you are looking to a group to help you stay motivated with your weight loss, check out Fat 2 Fit! Registrations will open in less than 2 weeks for August :)

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group