Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 264

Options

Replies

• judefit1
    judefit1 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    @_JeffreyD_: my gym includes InBody scans at 6 month intervals as part of its membership, including a meeting with a trainer to analyze my results. I know the Y's in my area do them for a small fee as well, so may want to check that option as well.
  • Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    @Leigh_b
    So much wisdom offered today from multiple members of this group - offering hope with options moving forward. Such 💕

@Anabirgite
    You are climbing a mountain and taking it one step at a time beautifully. Prayer is also a cornerstone to my journey. Finding & Loving an active hobby is so important!

@deepwoodslady suggested Incremental walks and squats, etc …. And yes, they do qualify! I read somewhere recently re: “snacks”. Walking 1-2k steps multiple x a day, lifting 5 to 10 minutes increments/per day. These multiple per day activity “snacks” are actually MORE beneficial than one hour increments… Supported by scientific research… I won’t go into it here, but activity “snacking” is a WIN!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,276 Member
    Options
    Chapter_3 wrote: »
    @Leigh_b
    So much wisdom offered today from multiple members of this group - offering hope with options moving forward. Such 💕

@deepwoodslady suggested Incremental walks and squats, etc …. And yes, they do qualify! I read somewhere recently re: “snacks”. Walking 1-2k steps multiple x a day, lifting 5 to 10 minutes increments/per day. These multiple per day activity “snacks” are actually MORE beneficial than one hour increments… Supported by scientific research… I won’t go into it here, but activity “snacking” is a WIN!

@Chapter_3 I have read those research results as well. I was so impressed with the information that I have actually incorporated it into my schedule when I'm being a good girl and including fitness into my daily routine. And it is so much easier to find the time to jump on the exercise bike for just 10 minutes at three different times of day than to have a full half hour in one block where I am free. It feels easier too, yet I love that it actually can be more beneficial that way too!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,276 Member
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »

7/1 171.2 WooHoo! Finally down 20 lbs since starting on March 2. Took me forever, and I still have another 20 or so to go, but I’m happy about this!

@UTMom81 You did it!!!!! Congrats on reaching the 20 pound Loss Milestone!!!! What an inspiration you are!!!!