• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,975 Member
    edited June 28
    Options
    "
    @fmfdfa2020
    e8aae4y73nid.jpg

Thank you for the beautiful scenery!

@deepwoodslady Donna, Thank you. Yes, I have anti-anxiety meds on hand but what I used to take was much more effective. The Nevada doctors won’t prescribe it. It turns out that had I known what a basket case I was going to be the dentist would have given me a script for 2 doses of the better option.

@judefit Thank you.

@Chapter_3 Carolyn, being unable to sleep after evening tennis may explain the “rule” to not exercise right before bedtime.

@_JeffreyD_ I will add it to the list. “What is DOMS? "Delayed onset muscle soreness, aka DOMS, is stiffness and pain that you feel between 24 and 48 hours after doing high-intensity physical exercise that your body isn't accustomed to," explains registered osteopath Leah Hearle, who treats sports injuries in top athletes.”
  • fmfdfa2020
    fmfdfa2020 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Me again! I thought I’d pop in with a couple of photos of my mid-summer garden, the views from where I like to sit to read, write, knit, eat, chat…. Wish you could join me!
    ncmbfynhjseh.jpeg
    ocrsse3dpnl6.jpeg

@SheilaBoneham So Pretty! I love seeing your garden pictures. I hope you continue to post throughout the summer.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options

@Anabirgite - Great job! I don't actually know anyone who plays pickle ball lol. Yes, it is certainly a calorie burner from what I have seen. I only know about it because I follow tennis and I know it is trending and some retired tennis players are playing pickle ball now. It could be the next up and coming sport I hear. It looks interesting and fun. B)

@judefit1- thanks for sharing vacation picture! Beautiful! B)

@quiltingjaine - Thanks for sharing pictures of your family on the last round. I forgot to mention it. The dump trucks in the sand were too cute B)