Anyone else miss their Newsfeed??

I most certainly do! It was motivating to see everyone's progress and receive encouraging words.

Best Answer

• Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 443 Member
    Answer ✓
    I'm really struggling with a reason to log in each day since newsfeed has gone. Where are all the inspiring women who log food and exercise which encourages me to do the same? Who cares if I do a work out? Certainly no one in IRL gives a damn. Very disappointing it's gone. I miss those people !

Answers

• pony4us
    pony4us Posts: 161 Member
    No
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,726 Member
    I do. It's like watching black and white TV. It's okay, but when you're used to full color...
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 959 Member
    Yep. And I have noticed that the majority of my friends haven't logged in for 3-4 weeks now. Not a coincidence.
  • Farnorthfarmer
    Farnorthfarmer Posts: 13 Member
    I miss the interaction it gave with friends, could easier motivate and get feedback on progress. App seems kinda dead now and there are cheaper apps now, that do better tracking then this one. To me the dashboard was what made myfitnesspal special.
  • pony4us
    pony4us Posts: 161 Member
    Nope...am very happy to lose the clutter. For those lost and confused...start a thread here...maybe somthing like the "substitute mewsfeed" thread.
  • Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 443 Member
    Neither lost nor confused, just looking to connect with the people I did before newsfeed was ditched :)
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,656 Member
    pony4us wrote: »
    Nope...am very happy to lose the clutter. For those lost and confused...start a thread here...maybe somthing like the "substitute mewsfeed" thread.

I rarely log onto MFP anymore, I moved over to another app. However, every now and again I do come to these message boards to see how many other people are missing the newsfeed and the answer is many, many people.

You see, the newsfeed showed as soon as I logged on, I didn't have bother with anything else except logging food and drink and exercise as my friends; progress showed on my newsfeed.

I am not lost nor confused either, just totally disappointed that it has been removed.