How do I add the amount of water I've consumed daily

fotoframe
fotoframe Posts: 1 Member
How do I add the amount of water I've consumed daily

Answers

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,726 Member
    In the android app: tap on the three dots at the top of the diary and you'll see the option to log water
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,784 Member
    Or scroll down to the bottom of the diary and tap "Add Water" (also in the Android app); or (in the web browser version) scroll down to the bottom of the diary, find the water section lower left, then either click one of the quick add amounts, or type a number in the "Add custom" box then click the "Add" button. In the web browser, you can also replace (overtype) the current value if you click on the pencil, type a number, and click "Save".
  • Lietchi
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Or scroll down to the bottom of the diary and tap "Add Water" (also in the Android app).

Not in my version though - that option disappeared a while ago during one of the latest updates.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,784 Member
    Lietchi wrote: »
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Or scroll down to the bottom of the diary and tap "Add Water" (also in the Android app).

Not in my version though - that option disappeared a while ago during one of the latest updates.

LOL - sounds like MFP. It's in both places for me, 3 dots and at the bottom. Probably will disappear from the bottom soon, given your experience, even though my phone says I'm up to date on MFP versions. 🤷
  • Lietchi
    Classic MFP indeed 🤪