Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What happened????

haisleysdad33
haisleysdad33 Posts: 8 Member
What happened to this app you used to be able to add friends…im back on it since 2022…how is everyone
Tagged:

Replies

• Trishcolli
    Trishcolli Posts: 151 Member
    They got rid of the friends and the normal community chat at end of May start of June for some 2024 . Thousands have left app and gone off to other apps . Very frustrating as I lost a lot
    Of great friends
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,685 Member
    Trishcolli wrote: »
    They got rid of the friends and the normal community chat at end of May start of June for some 2024 . Thousands have left app and gone off to other apps . Very frustrating as I lost a lot
    Of great friends

Not precisely true: the newsfeed is gone, but you can still send and receive friend requests.
    But the usefulness of having friends is severely reduced: you can send private messages and also use your friend list as a way to keep track of those people whose 'activity feed' you want to check out on a regular basis (a supposed replacement for the newsfeed, but I doubt many people are using it: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10915268/welcome-to-your-activity-feed )
  • Trishcolli
    Trishcolli Posts: 151 Member
    Yes you defo said it better than me but yes that’s exactly it .