If you could eat anything you wanted right now......

Options
124»

Replies

• andrewajm
    andrewajm Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    large amounts of fish and chips with tartar sauce and lots of malt vinegar..omg...help me lol...
  • mommafancy
    Options
    i eat whatever i want when i am hungry. since i have gone primal, i can do that and lose weight at the same time, while getting my inside healthier. it's a great thing. tonight i had sauteed veggies in a bit of bacon grease and unsalted butter & cheddar cheese on top, sliced tomato and chicken with the skin and for dessert will be an ounce of dark chocolate. life is grand when you feed your body what it really wants, and not all the processed crap that is pushed on us from every angle. 30 pounds lighter in 15 weeks, not too bad :)
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Aussie Cheese Fries from Outback...MMMMMMmmmmmMMMMMmmmmm:love:
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    A box of strawberry pop tarts. I haven't had pop tarts in probably 2 years.

Or a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts
  • RachSuzanne
    RachSuzanne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Well I would start w/ a box of Entiman's Chocolate donuts w/ a giant glass of whole milk.

Then, a bag of carrots with Margaretti's Ranch Dip.

Followed by, a bowl of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food ice cream.

Then, the southwestern egg rolls from Perkin's.

Nutella and a spoon.

Mom's Tuna Casserole

finished off with Grandma's Pineapple Cheese Pie.

Yeah, there was a time about 10 years ago when I could have done all that in one day.
  • LizBalen
    LizBalen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... warm chocolate brownies with vanilla icecream!
  • clover7
    clover7 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hooters Fried Chicken Wings.
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Sushi!
    I LOVE sushi but it's so damn expensive and third rate here!
  • Stella_Does
    Options
    Right now I would love a big piece of juice watermelon! I just had a big lunch and now feel all bloated and tired and in desperate need to something light and refreshing!
  • amg_89
    amg_89 Posts: 184
    Options
    The chili's queso dip and chips....which is sitting in the kitchen right now...and i'm home alone....but i'm eating carrots and fat free ranch dressing instead. BE PROUD OF ME!
  • Pattitude
    Pattitude Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Chick-fil-a chicken biscuit with hashbrowns
    Lunch: 4 slices of Papa John's pizza with extra cheese and mushrooms, smothering the crust in their garlic sauce
    Dinner: Massaman curry with chicken, potatos, peanuts, and pineapple with a spring roll.
    Dessert: Dairy Queen Brownie Batter Blast Blizzard

That would be my PERFECT day if I could eat all of that and not gain weight! I don't even want to contemplate how many calories are actually in that day... probably a week's worth!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Chick-fil-a chicken biscuit with hashbrowns
    Lunch: 4 slices of Papa John's pizza with extra cheese and mushrooms, smothering the crust in their garlic sauce
    Dinner: Massaman curry with chicken, potatos, peanuts, and pineapple with a spring roll.
    Dessert: Dairy Queen Brownie Batter Blast Blizzard

That would be my PERFECT day if I could eat all of that and not gain weight! I don't even want to contemplate how many calories are actually in that day... probably a week's worth!

I put all this in Spark (as best I could :tongue: ) (oh that was a small Blizzard right??)

This is what came out:

User Entered Recipe
    Calories 3,082.4
    Total Fat 136.7 g
    Saturated Fat 44.0 g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0.0 g
    Monounsaturated Fat 0.0 g
    Cholesterol 180.0 mg
    Sodium 6,257.2 mg
    Potassium 1,345.7 mg
    Total Carbohydrate 344.3 g
    Dietary Fiber 25.3 g
    Sugars 91.0 g
    Protein 118.3 g
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Grilled peanut butter & jelly sandwich

This sounds really interesting! But right now I could go for a big piece of chocolate cake with chocolate icing with a tall glass of ice cold milk!
  • zoey116
    zoey116 Posts: 75
    Options
    Vaca Frita, steak subs, and chicken kitchen!

Can't wait till I go to Miami in a few weeks....I've been dreaming about what I want to eat when I get to go home :)
  • chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Yep Mexican for me too!