SATURDAY! - Peaches, Pecans, & Feta Salad, w/ Honey & Olive Oil Dressing

mkksemail
mkksemail Posts: 1,661 Member
edited August 13 in Recipes
aib8vdke6h36.jpg

SATURDAY! - Peaches, Pecans, & Feta Salad, w/ Honey & Olive Oil Dressing.

This is a recipe someone in my Prolon 5-day FMD (Fasting-Mimicking Diet) Support Group posted, that she ate on her Day 6/Transition Day from the Fast. It's soooooo easy, and sooooooooo good!
  • Take the fruit of 1 whole peach (she used white peaches, I've tried it with both - this is yellow peaches, hubby says white peaches seem sweeter :) ), cut into slices (or cubes), put in the air-fryer at 400F for 10 mins, along with 1/4 cup pecans, 1 tbsp Blue Agave Syrup, Monkfruit Syrup, Molasses, or whatever sweetener you like, and 1/4 tsp Ceylon Cinnamon.
  • While that's cooking, wash 2 cups of greens (whatever you like), add to a bowl, along w/ 1oz Feta Cheese, 1 tbsp honey, and 1 tbsp olive oil. Toss together. (This was made with Vegan Feta, but you could use Regular Feta, too )
  • When the peaches/pecans are done, toss them together a bit, to disperse the heat, and blend the syrup onto the peaches and pecans, add mixture on top of greens.
  • Enjoy~!

572 calories
28% net carbs, 41g
64% fat, 41g
8% protein, 11g

Originally posted in a new Group @SafariGalNYC and I started, Get Your GREENS Challenge ! Green Smoothies, Green Salads, Green Smoothie Bowls ... however works for you! 🧉 🥗 🥝 🥑