TUESDAY! - Avocado Toast, with Paprika, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, and Topped with Olive Oil Fried Grap

mkksemail
mkksemail Posts: 1,661 Member
edited August 13 in Recipes
t3itpxwhhsca.jpg

TUESDAY! - Avocado Toast, with Paprika, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, and Topped with Olive Oil Fried Grape Tomatoes, & Eggs

This is another Prolon Transition Day Day 6 post-5day FMD Diet Recipe - well, their recipe is without the tomatoes & eggs, and a sprinkling of red pepper flakes rather than a 1/2 tbsp of smoked paprika ;). I don't even like avocados very much, but oh my heck, this tastes sooooo amazing as a 1st meal to break your fast, after the 5-day FMD fast 😋. I like it so much, it's been a regular part of my menu since my first FMD Round in early May.

Hubby doesn't care for me making the avocado mixture red (lol I use soooo much paprika), so when he's joining me, I add my paprika after it's already on the toast; he adds salt to his, b/c he likes his with olive oil, lemon juice and sea salt ;-). 🤗

Normally I have just one slice of toast, and not always with an egg (but yes, always with tomatoes), on regular thickness Dave's Killer bread, but today we had thin-sliced Dave's in the fridge, and I was pretty hungry, so I had 2 slices of Dave's thin-sliced Good Seed (yellow stripe) bread, with 2 fried eggs. Same amount of avocado and tomatoes, tho!
  • Heat a skillet on medium heat, while that's heating,
  • wash 13 Wild Wonders Grape Tomatoes; then add
  • a tsp or so of Olive Oil to heated pan, then add the washed Wild Wonders Medley grape tomatoes; let them cook/char while you ...
  • toast 2 slices of Dave's Killer Bread Good Seed Thin-Sliced (yellow stripe), and also mix up ...
  • 1/2 avocado
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • 1/2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika
  • Mix the avocado mixture well, leaving some chunks, and not making it all smooth; then ...
  • flip over the tomatoes to let the other side cook/char; push them to the side, and add ..
  • 2 eggs, with a
  • generous sprinkling of organic ground black pepper; while that begins to cook ...
  • spread the avocado mixture on top of the toasted bread; then ...
  • turn the heat off the pan; flip the eggs ... finish cooking until desire doneness; top the avocado toast with the fried egss, then the cooked tomatoes on top of that.
  • Enjoy~!

471 calories
20% net carbs, 23g
63% fat, 32g
17% protein, 19g

Originally posted in a new Group @SafariGalNYC and I started, Get Your GREENS Challenge ! Green Smoothies, Green Salads, Green Smoothie Bowls ... however works for you! 🧉 🥗 🥝 🥑