THURSDAY - Get your daily GREENS! post your recipes :) 🧉 🥗 🥝 🥑

mkksemail
mkksemail Posts: 1,561 Member
ddowkmxd9mtm.jpg

THURSDAY! - Avocado Toast, with Paprika, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, and Topped with Olive Oil Fried Grape Tomatoes, & Egg, with Greens & a Drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar

What is becoming a staple for me - Avocado Toast w/ Olive-oil Fried Tomatoes and Eggs - with a twist! Topped with Greens, and a drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar :).
  • Heat a skillet on medium heat, while that's heating,
  • wash 13 Wild Wonders Grape Tomatoes; then add
  • a tsp or so of Olive Oil to heated pan, then add the washed Wild Wonders Medley grape tomatoes; let them cook/char while you ...
  • toast 1 slice of Dave's Killer Bread Good Seed (I used Thin-Sliced yellow stripe), and also mix up ...
  • 1/2 avocado
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • 1/2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1/2 tbsp smoked paprika
  • Mix the avocado mixture well, leaving some chunks, and not making it all smooth; then ...
  • flip over the tomatoes to let the other side cook/char; push them to the side, and add to the pan ...
  • 1 egg, with a
  • generous sprinkling of organic ground black pepper; while that begins to cook ...
  • spread the avocado mixture on top of the toasted bread; then ...
  • turn the heat off the pan; flip the egg ... finish cooking until desire doneness; top the avocado toast with the fried egg, then on top of that, add ...
  • 1 cup of Greens (your choice, I used 50/50 Baby Spinach/Spring Mix), then the cooked tomatoes on top of that.
  • Enjoy~!

346 calories
15% net carbs, 13g
70% fat, 26g
15% protein, 11g

Originally posted in a new Group @SafariGalNYC and I started, Get Your GREENS Challenge ! Green Smoothies, Green Salads, Green Smoothie Bowls ... however works for you! 🧉 🥗 🥝 🥑