Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello!

Hi, great to be here! I have lost 20 lbs so far, have another 30 to go. My daughter just gave me a Garmin fitness tracker for my 64th Birthday, and I am loving it. I've been using MyFitness Pal again this week, and love the breakdown of nutrients, and that I can track my calories on my Garmin Connect website. Still have a lot to figure out, but I'm really trying hard to improve my health and get to a healthier weight. Wish me luck!
Tagged:

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,623 Member
    Hello and welcome!

It sounds like you're off to a great start. I used some of those same tools to lose weight and improve health at age 59-60, and am now 68 and maintaining weight and health.

Don't be afraid to post here in the Community if you have questions or face obstacles. I truly believe most everyone here wants to help others, though the communication styles can range from tough love to warm'n'fuzzy. ;)

I'm cheering for you to succeed: The results are worth the effort, in my experience!