Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

*FRESH START!* Weigh-in Wednesdays through New Year's Day, 2025!

13»

Replies

• andiedmonds
    andiedmonds Posts: 8 Member
    Hi all, well I was up almost a pound yesterday. 169.2 boohoo. I know where I went wrong though. Was a busy, stressful week and I was doing a bit of emotional eating and maybe even a few drinks! LOL. Not a lot of time to food prep either, which means I am prone to make poor choices when I'm hungry and in a hurry.

I did hit my goal for steps most days though, and I'm getting quicker on the stairs so that's a win. We can't be perfect all the time.

Good job Laurie!🤝 Don't sweat it Carole...every day is a new beginning! 🤩

Cheers everyone!
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 249 Member
    Thanks Andrea!
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,698 Member
    A day late in reporting. I too have had a stressful week. Good and bad stress. The scale did not move. But bad habits have been coming back in my life...like not keeping a diary of what I consume, social media at 3 am in the morning, not getting on the treadmill. Glad to see the positive comments from this group. Today is a new day.
  • Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 506 Member
    Woo-HOO Laurie! That's a LOT for one week! 🏆 You are will on your way to 15!

Hi everyone,

Posting a day late. Well, my weight did go down a bit. This morning the scale said 156.6. I will post stats here and again on January 1st because the new year is 15 weeks from yesterday!

09/11: 158.0
    09/19: 156.6
    WK LOSS: 1.4
    TL LOSS : 1.4

DAY ONE OF MY 15-WEEK COUNTDOWN:
    gt9c0lf7w5hi.png
    Have a nice night and best wishes for the weekend!
    🩷 Carole

• LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 249 Member
    Thanks Carole! I just keep on day by day!! Looking forward to see how much I’ll lose by January 1st! Day 24 for me today. I lost 1 more pound, so just 1.3 til I hit 10 pounds gone.