I miss the automatic congratulations after weekly check-in

LOL, I know this is silly. I am back here after a\months and months of going off the rails. I finished my first week and when I posted my weight loss in check in, there was no "ZIlla 100 checked in and lost X amount of weight, Zilla has lost X number of pounds so far!"

I know it is a little thing but I loved seeing that every week. I think it was a mistake to get rid of that. I did find it motivating.

Replies

• UpcyclerGirl
    UpcyclerGirl Posts: 45 Member
    I agree! I've been off MFP since January. Came back yesterday and it's a ghost town! I still have friends/pals, but nothing shows up on my timeline. Is this new? And yes, I soooo ,miss the weight loss check-in. We need that ego boost!
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 959 Member
    Yes, MFP decided that part of the site had no value to people and that it wasn't worth investing in updating the programming for it. Huge mistake. HUGE.
  • peaches183
    peaches183 Posts: 27 Member
    I miss that feature too. It kept me motivated to log in and log my food and water intake. I also loved to encourage my friends when they logged in and made it to the log in points. It was very motivating to all.
  • Zilla100
    Zilla100 Posts: 139 Member
    I am just going to make a Word docsimilar to that feature, keep it open and update it every week. Stupid that I have to do that. I'm wondering what other basic things this site stripped away for the free version..
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 959 Member
    You can post to your community profile if you want somewhere to just keep a log. It's not the same, but you can put content there. Tap on your profile photo.

It's sad that years and years of our collective diaries are just gone. *poof*