• TammyP64
    TammyP64 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That sounds incredibly unhealthy...

^^^This^^^
  • pinkledoodledoo
    pinkledoodledoo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    After seeing the video and seeing old posts he has made on MFP... I don't see why this post couldn't be considered real. Looks like the OP worked very hard to meet an extremely difficult goal and made an incredible effort. Kudos Jared, I hope I can manage that type of dedication in my own efforts!
  • TheSkinnyJared
    TheSkinnyJared Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sorry if my blog sounds "salesy". Not my intention. A had a t-shirt idea a while back and some of my friend wanted one so I made them on T-spring so they could get one. You can't even get them anymore. I made a whole 20 bucks on it. Not here to sell people t-shirts. Also, yes I started out on a 50-700 calorie diet but have since then increased my calories and yes I still do run 4-5 miles every morning and then do weights every other day. I can assure you this is real.

thanks everyone else for your kind words. Appreciate it!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Sorry if my blog sounds "salesy". Not my intention. A had a t-shirt idea a while back and some of my friend wanted one so I made them on T-spring so they could get one. You can't even get them anymore. I made a whole 20 bucks on it. Not here to sell people t-shirts. Also, yes I started out on a 50-700 calorie diet but have since then increased my calories and yes I still do run 4-5 miles every morning and then do weights every other day. I can assure you this is real.

thanks everyone else for your kind words. Appreciate it!
    Dude, I hate to call you out but on another post not 15 minutes ago, http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1091392-overtraining?page=1#posts-16833676 you posted this:
    I eat about 700-950 calories a day and run 5 miles every morning for 6 days a week. I have hard days and easy days. Sometimes if I've had a few hard days in a row then I just increase my calories a bit. Seems to always help. Here's a video that may help to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNvByZlyacg
    That is considered a Very Low Calorie Diet, which you shouldn't be promoting here. For your own sake, take your own advice and eat more.
    Edit: included link.
  • TheSkinnyJared
    TheSkinnyJared Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yeah 700-950 is higher than 500-700 is it not? Plus I'm slowly increasing the calories every week. It's not unhealthy. I've been doing it 4 months and lost 95 pounds and feel great. My blood pressure is better than most teenagers and I'm healthier than I've ever been in my life. I'm not here to fight with people. I was just wanting to share my experience. If this is what it's going to be like then I'd rather just leave altogether.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!