Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

MFP App Personal Posts

izzyjmc82
izzyjmc82 Posts: 10 Member
Hello everyone. I’ve recently come back to MFP and was curious what happened to the ability to post daily information on my own profile?

Replies

• COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,326 Member
    The newsfeed? It was removed sometime in June. Most of the people that used it have moved on to either Lose It or MyNetDiary. These community boards are the remaining option for socials on the site.
  • izzyjmc82
    Yes the newsfeed! Thanks couldn’t think of the proper name. That’s unfortunate that they did that. Thanks for replying.
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 955 Member
    MFP decided it wasn't worth updating the coding and keeping it, and said people weren't using it anyway. (Not that they asked.)
  • izzyjmc82
    MFP decided it wasn't worth updating the coding and keeping it, and said people weren't using it anyway. (Not that they asked.)

That’s unfortunate that MFP did that. The reason for my return was not only to focus on myself but to get new feed updates from MFP friends. Now the app just feels isolating.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,013 Member
    This is a shame. I had friends on my newsfeed I'd been in contact with for 8+ years.

When was the last time MFP added something new instead of taking away?
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 3,452 Member
    ❤️