Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Phosphorus Tracking Needed

saburnside
saburnside Posts: 1 Member
I’d love to see a phosphorus field under nutrition to keep track of phosphorus totals. I realize most companies don’t include it in their nutrition labels, but if you could add the field and make it modifiable so we can add the amount in if we know it, that would be really good. I’ve used the MFP app for many years and absolutely love all of the features and the ease of use, but was recently diagnosed with low stage CKD and will need to start tracking my daily Phosphorus totals. I can get the amounts for most foods from other websites, but am having to use another app (besides MFP) to track them, making it very time consuming. It would be easier to have the option to add them and track them with everything else in MFP. With an estimated 37 million Americans affected by CKD, I would think this would benefit alot of people.
1 votes

Active · Last Updated