🍂5% Challenge Fall Themes Announced: Healthy Habits

Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 6,229 Member
edited September 23 in Challenges
xwmlccswywqf.png
Pre-Challenge Week: 10/5 - 10/11/24

Welcome to your teams! This week is, “Get On Your Team As Fast As You Can!” Your Challenge Teammates want to get to know you! Your Team Leaders continue to work hard to help you have a successful Fall Challenge! Please respond to your Team Invitation promptly! This is the time for practice and learning how your team flows. New members will become comfortable with posting and understand how the challenge works. It’s the time to ask questions and make friends!
Heidi, ( @hicim705 ) has begun sharing Pre-Challenge Activities to inspire us to be fully prepared when Day 1 comes. It is approaching quickly. If you haven’t already started these activities, here is the link for the first one.

Healthy Habits By The Week

Week 1: Meet Your Cheerleaders and Take Your Measurements

Week 2: Get Outside (as Heidi mentioned to me, the weather can quickly change so we want to get outside while we still can enjoy the nice weather), and Meet Your Cheerleaders

Week 3: Declutter and Get Outside

Week 4: Fruit (I am not a fruit eater so when we have freggies, mine are all veggies so I think it's good to separate them, especially since we are encouraging Fall Fruits and veggies), and Declutter

Week 5: Vegetables and Fruits

Week 6: ____ and Vegetables

Week 7: ____ and ____

Week 8 ____ and Measurements

Please help us fill in the blanks above! Do you have a favorite activity from previous challenges? Do you have a healthy habit you care to share? Perhaps you would even want to write it up! We want to know! Please share your ideas in the comments.

We welcome new members! Here is the link to the 5% Fall Community

Replies

• Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 6,229 Member
    Every season of this challenge is my non-scale victory! Even if I don't lose weight I learn something or make new friends. I would love to see new members who will thrive when they do this challenge!