How many pets do you have? What kind? Names?

Options

Replies

• mariahk35
    Options
    we have a lot of pets

3 dogs, Joey, Sadie, and Dottie

2 cats, Merlin, and patches, also a stray that may live here. We call him Tom

2 rabbits, Fufu, and Busty

11 chickens, Zoey, Buffy, Blondie, Omlet, Trudy, Penny, Dory, Frizzle, Lil momma , Iggy, and brownie

2 gold fish
  • dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    We have one.

He is a Domestic Short Hair cat named George. He is orange and is 8 years old.

He moved to the neighborhood about 4 years ago with my next door neighbor. She hurt her foot and has trouble getting around, so when she would let him out, he would be out for a while and we started feeding him and letting him in the house. In December, we got it switched around to where he is became out kitty.
  • nblais06
    nblais06 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    2 cats cotton and max and a dog that is a great dane pit bull mix named scooby
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    8 year old golden retriever :)
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    One cat, a year old, named Nova :)
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I have (gulp) 5 cats.

Root Beer - adopted her about 6 years ago. She's a tortoise color, so she looks like a root beer float...black & brown & tan & cream...like the soda & ice cream & the foam.

Furbitt - adopted her about 5 years ago. We couldn't decide if we wanted to call her Furball or It, & at her first veterinary visit, they asked her name. When I explained why we didn't decide yet, the vet's assistant suggested Furbitt, & that's what we went with. She is a gray tabby with white on her paws & chest & face.

My son found 3 very small (and ill) kittens 2 years ago. I took one look at them, & couldn't resist. So the brothers joined our family.

Bowzer - black/gray tabby. He was the biggest (at 13 oz) so we gave him a tough name.

Commando - black/tan tabby, 12 oz, named by my son because he wasn't wearing underwear. :blushing:

Little Guy - cream tabby, the smallest at 8 oz. I waited to name him, wanting to see what his personality might suggest. We referred to him as "the little guy" for a few days, & the name stuck. He was so small & weak & didn't know how to drink from a saucer, so for a week until he figured out how, I had to bottle feed him kitten formula every 3 hours round the clock.
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have a 1 yr old Siamese (mix) kitten named Princess Ivy The Awesome

21386_10152998352980524_378669272_n.jpg

and a Parakeet named Indigo, she is probably about a year and a half old.

189695_10150450767360524_1202514_n.jpg

We have a fish tank also.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    2 9 year old white bichon poodles( Junior and Snowball)

1 Orange female tabby 16 years old (Piglet)

(RIP) 1 Orange male tabby(in profile picture).... Died at 21 years old recently... my profile pic was my favorite pic with him... miss that little furball

I'm sorry about your kitty. We lost our big guy last year at 15. It still makes me teary-eyed when I think of him.

I have 2 kitties, both 2 years old. Blair is an orange buff and Breanne is a gray tabby. We adopted them from a rescue shelter.

ca56b620-bf88-4efc-9407-9839dd6678ad_zpsa8ff9ffe.jpg
  • JDMarlowe
    JDMarlowe Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    1 Rescued boxer/great dane named Booger - 10 years old
    1 Rescued wiener dog named Spirit - 8 years old
    1 Turtle named Turbo -- ???
    5 Finches named Peep, Cheep, Chip, Chirp, Bob -- all about 2 years old
  • LuvDarkChocolate
    LuvDarkChocolate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have a chihuahua /terrier and a jack russel

I'll take animals over humans any day:happy:
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Dogs: Max ( black 1/2 pit 1/2 staffy w white chest- 4yrs) Sadie May ( 1/2 choc. Lab, 1/4 welsh corgi, 1/4 queensland heeler- 4, she is almost brindle in color but has the cattle dog "spots" instead of brindle strips.)
    Cats: Taxi- light orange about 4-5 mos old; Kyo- orange - 9 yrs old, Jack - light grey with cream color tips - 7 yrs old, Rosie ( jacks sister) a mix of brown orange, a little bit of black ( not calico) also 7 yrs, Molly light orange - 5yrs old; Titan - gry striped tabby- 2 yrs, Missy long hair mostly white, with a black tail a calico- like spot on each side and a dark ears, head- very unique looking- 6 years old.
    Turtles: Sasha- 6, Sebastian 3-4, Splash 3- pascagoula map turtles
    Spike & Crash - pearl river map turtles
    Jade, Jewel, Jasmine, jasper and jalepeno- Quachita map turtles
    Toby- Texas map turtle
    Little girl- mississippi map turtle
    Poppy- "semi- hypo" one eyed RES

Horses: Tawny- bay arab mare- 23, Dancer black arab gelding- 21, Quiggly bay draft/ Quarter cross- 19 and Lynxie a black quarter horse mare- 16.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I have two australian heelers.

1 is a red named Alia (Ali for short) we just adopted last Sunday.
    1 is a blue named Carter we have had since 2008.

(That is them in my profile picture). :flowerforyou:
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    Options
    We have a lot of pets!

5 dogs:
    Jigster- Pitbull
    Scooter- Chihuahua
    Thunder- Mini Doberman
    Lieby & Daisy- dachshund puppies!

4 cats:
    Kitty Boy
    Squirt
    Fluffy
    Cali

4 Guinea Pigs:
    Smore
    Buttercup
    Cupcake
    Snickers

All of our animals are rescues except for Lieby & Daisy. It's like one big happy farm over here! haha
  • beautifulwarrior18
    Options
    9 very spoiled cats

I think that makes you a crazy cat lady.
  • beautifulwarrior18
    Options
    dog2.jpg
    dog.jpg

The brindle one (first photo) is my male named Kruczek (Kru)
    The fawn one is my female her name is Delnicka (Nicka)

They are a year and a half old Chihuahua mixes. Loves of my life!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Two cats - a fat entitled tortiseshell named Monster and a grey and white tabby named Grace (because she doesn't have any)
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Just the one cat in my picture below my post. Her name is Squat - she was found outside a derelict house with 2 broken legs, only 6 weeks old. She made a full recovery :)
  • Madhouseof5
    Madhouseof5 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    2 rabbits

Biscuit, nearly 7 year old lionhead buck
    Brie, 4 year old chinchilla coloured doe

8592307952_2d6fe69e45.jpg

6990413393_c1ed49e540.jpg
  • MrsDestanyRodriguez
    Options
    German Shepherds

German Shepherd ( Drake) *RIP*

German Shepherd (Kirra) - She is only 7 months old and is so SPOILED and loveable !
  • bennysammysofie
    Options
    2 dogs, 4 cats (outside cats), 10 chickens, 2 bunnies, and 3 kids. Many frogs, toads, and snakes on the property as well! Love em all...even the kids!