How many pets do you have? What kind? Names?

Options

Replies

• SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    7 dogs:
    6 year old Cocker Spaniel/Skye Terrier mix named Juno
    2 year old Maltese/Bichon mix named Dice
    five, 9 week old Cocker Spaniel/Skye Terrier/Maltese/Bichon mixes named Tux, Cowboy, Rue, Chloe, and Captain Jack
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    One dainty little black chihuahua named Duchess.
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    "Vladimir" --a lean and almost lanky white male "mutt" cat with very pointy ears/nose.
    "Esker"--a voluptuous soft gray female tabby who could lose some weight.
    They were not liter mates but get along like a happy married couple five years strong.

Please spay/neuter your cats/dogs. Every year millions of innocent animals are put down as shelters cannot meet all their needs.
    If you are looking for a companion animal, help a local shelter!

See Peta.org "companion animals" for more information
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    7130bk.jpg

Mojo. He's 5.

Also have a baby sulcata tortoise named Sparkles.
  • BunBun85
    BunBun85 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    We have two guinea pigs. Here they are with their usual Saturday feast.

33y289f.jpg
  • joannelynn927
    Options
    2 cats, i dog and a bearded Dragon

cats are 6 and are SSPCA rescues, brother and sister Casper and Mimi
    dog is a 4 year old pug called Floyd
    6 year old Beardie is called Puff
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Only one now. He's a giant 17 lbs short haired black panther (I mean cat). His name is Lucifer. He's currently in Chicago instead of here with me, but one more year and my sweet boy will be cuddling with me again! My baby girl Spooky (a longed haired black cat that had been with me for 17 years) passed away last January on the last day of my visit home. I had to leave both my cats with my birth mom since I didn't want to move my older cat to the island and my baby boy didn't have enough rabies antibodies (Hawaii has VERY strict laws).

Hubby and I were talking and we're going to get a dog once we get back to the mainland. All my animals have always been rescue animals so I think I can safely say that our dog will be a mutt. We found Spooky when she was pregnant and hiding in our garage and I got Lucifer after falling in love with him while taking my other cat to the vet. I love getting animals from shelters.
  • itsDorian7
    itsDorian7 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    3 horses - PennyWise, Sunny D'Lite, Rita CF
    4 dogs-Rocco, Filo, Dyna, Rexxie
    4 cats - Haiku, Minky, R.T. and Lo I.Q
  • flab2fit_30
    Options
    I have 2 little furbabies... they are spoiled rotten since they are my only babies...

4 year old shih tzu named cinnamon
    5 year old toy poodle named sugar
  • BeckyMBisMe
    BeckyMBisMe Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Right now we have a 12 year old German Shepherd/short haired Chow mix. He is slowing down, poor old boy. He was named Dusty by my oldest granddaughter who was 8 at the time and had a crush on the music leader at church by the same name. LOL It was her dog but they were in a small apartment and couldn't keep him. And we also have a little Jack Russell mix (adopted from the same granddaughter 'cause this one drove her mom crazy!) His name is Skippy and he is just over one year old and full of energy. He keeps his "big brother" going. LOL Also in the mix is our "barn cat" He was adopted and sickly when we got him. He is getting to be an old man too. He never did fill out, still scrawny looking though he eats a lot. He is a mighty hunter ..... when he's not sleeping! LOL My youngest granddaughter was offended because we never named him but always called him "Cat" so she dubbed him "Mysterious" because at first he was so aloof and would hide from all the kiddies when they came to visit.
    We've been married 40 years so we have had many pets over the years. Our 1st dog together was a German Shepherd who was the runt of the litter and no one else wanted him. But we loved him a lot and named him Chucky. He died when our kids were about 10 & 12 so they grew up with him. We were all so sad when he left us. We buried him in my dads woods.
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    2 Kitties
    Jasmine= Jazzy- 7yrs old. (from a friend) tiger/ she sounds like a bob cat!
    Dart= 1yr old= feral Kitten, Found in lower Back yard of my house. Starving and so tiny. Dart because he would not let me touch him for the first week (tricked him into the house with food) He still Darts from everyone but me. I call him Panther Man- Coal Black, yellow green eyes :bigsmile: Very playful!
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    does this include pet names for body parts? just curious..
    :laugh: :noway:
  • 2hobbit1
    2hobbit1 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Three cats all rescues
    Keesa 7year old Orange tabby male
    Wraith his three quarter sib. Silver and gray female with blue eyes. Profile pix.
    Punk a college dorm dump a tortie with attitude

4 guinea pigs all rescues as well
    Momo
    Kitkat
    Rollo
    Snickers
  • Gdeeaz
    Options
    I have four dogs and a turtle. There are also two stray cats who we feed and made a house for.

Kamura, she is a husky mix.
    30c3hif.jpg

Jackie is a German Shepherd
    1zfshp4.jpg

Sadie is a Lab mix
    2qw0b44.jpg

Chulo is a boxer
    am2o0n.jpg

Spooky and Toby
    hv136c.jpg
  • marissaknewlin
    marissaknewlin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Jackson is 1 Year tomorrow, and he is a brown tabby with white. I rescued him right before Thanksgiving of 2012
    Jinks is 5 months, he is a black and white tuxedo. I rescued him in early August

http://dakd0cjsv8wfa.cloudfront.net/images/photos/805/377/12805377_4437.jpg

(RIP) Lydia (gray tortoiseshell cat) was just 2 months shy of 18 years when she passed away this January. She had been my best friend since before I was in Kindergarten.
    (RIP) Ashby (my shetland sheepdog mix) came into my life in 2001 and I lost him early 2012. He was a loving companion and a loyal friend.

I love my pets to death. They keep me motivated when life just seems like crap.
  • _KrisMarie_
    Options
    Meena and TigerLily are my two cats. Lucy is my dog. :smile:
  • mixedbag4444
    mixedbag4444 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have a mixed dog- a lhasa apso/bichon frise mix :). He's small, white and fluffy, and 13 years old! I love him to death :). His name is Gus, haha, it's what the store named him <3
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    FERRETS!!! :heart:

Gadget and Nibbler. :bigsmile:

Also two quails, but they're for eggs - not pets.
  • shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    3 cats 1 dog
    The cats are Fergie, Doyle and Greebo
    My dog is named Ranger
  • xoxolindseym
    Options
    4 cats and 1 dog.
    My kitties are Jelly, Lestat, Taboo, and Luci.
    And my dog is an old pug named Peanut. :smile: