where r u from , wt do u do for living , how old r u ????

Options

Replies

• MisStarr_83
    MisStarr_83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Misty. I am from the south western past of the USA and am close to 30. I am a stay at home mom and a martial arts student.
  • GeekMeister
    GeekMeister Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Darin, 43, own an IT managed services and consulting company, live in the NW Illinois right along the Mississippi river.
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My name is Elizabeth. I am 48 years old, I live in the PNW and I work in the corporate and charter aviation industry.
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    a field, pull a cart, depends which of us you ask....
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am from Ohio, currently live in South Carolina and I am a middle school teacher. 31 years old. Anyone can message or friend me. Have a great day
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    22 year old RN from Alabama :)
  • 1stormrider
    Options
    Hello, I'm Joe, from Toronto, Ontario . My work is unique, I inspect underground train tunnels in the city. I'm 44, looking for a friend in mfp.
  • eringetsfit
    eringetsfit Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am from Yukon, Canada, I'm 29, and I work as a purchaser in a mining camp in the Northwest Territories. I work 21 days for 12 hours a day, then I get 21 days off. It's pretty much the best ever.
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I live in the suburbs of Washington, D.C., I work in international development, I'm 47. Quite an international crowd here!
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I'm Canadian, I am a bookkeeper, and i'm 41
  • CarineCNM
    CarineCNM Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am from (and still living) on the east coast of Florida. I am 25yrs old and I am a Certified Nurse Midwife. :happy:
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Jessica, Canada - Addiction counselor - 24yo.
  • fabiomuralha
    fabiomuralha Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm Fábio, 26, from Brazil and I'm in the Army...
  • morgankornoelje
    Options
    Hi I'm Morgan, I just moved from a small town in Michigan to Chicago, Il, I'm a waitress currently going to school for nursing, and I'm 20.
  • ArcyF
    ArcyF Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm from SoCal, I'm a student, and I'm 21 years old :)
  • Mguilmot
    Mguilmot Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Mike, 32 years old, Belgium, IT guy. :-)
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Ohio born and raised, 29 1/2 years old yes that matters lol anyways stay at home mother to two little girls ,whose youngest turns 18 months on the 9th and oldest turned 3 Aug 10th. I use to be in college but Im taking a break since my husband has gone back to finish his degree in early childhood education I hope someday to go back to school for photography or culinary arts or whatever interests me , I was in for medical assisting but found after almost finishing my degree I no longer wanted to be a medical assistant still love the medical field though. There sure are some lucky people on here with some interesting jobs and live in far away places .
  • davisjojo
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm 42 living in Delaware County, PA. I work for a bank as a teller. Feel free to add me....I need more supporters
  • castlearrrrggh
    castlearrrrggh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I'm Russell. 32 from Glasgow in Scotland. I work in IT.
  • t111dmb
    Options
    hi Wendy. weather bad down with you too. I am up in the north coast and its like a winters day. how is the diet going???