where r u from , wt do u do for living , how old r u ????

Options

Replies

• jhloves2knit
    jhloves2knit Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am from the western United States, i work as a correctional officer in a state prison and in terms of my age i have been 21 for like 10 years now. I am king of the royal awesomeness club; you may call me "your awesomeness".

I love the last part of your post. Does such a club really exist? I'm naive and think maybe it's a joke, but you never know.
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I am from a place called Cannock in central England , I'm 45 and work as a freelance Systems Engineer - previous job was working on Hydrogen Power cells and this one is designing trains :-)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    North Queensland Australia, secretary for engineering company but I prefer to cook and 47.
  • ScarletShopaholic
    ScarletShopaholic Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 from Grimsby in England, I work in an office doing admin work. I'm 40 in just over a month and I am devastated about it!
  • Jonny_Five
    Options
    31 from Oklahoma. I work in procurement for an oil and gas co.
  • mockchoc
    Options
    I'm 39 from Grimsby in England, I work in an office doing admin work. I'm 40 in just over a month and I am devastated about it!

No don't be devasted! The older you get the better it gets. Honestly. Be happy!
  • flab2fit_30
    Options
    I'm Kim... 30 years old... I love in baltimore maryland (GO RAVENS!!) and I'm a medical assistant for a large hospital downtown.

oh and GO O's too!!!

:o)
    Yeah sorry about Thursday! :flowerforyou:

HAHA its all good! 16 games left in the season, I'm not too worried.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Wisconsin, Adult film actor, 25

:love: :love: :love: :laugh:
  • flab2fit_30
    Options
    I'm Kim... 30 years old... I love in baltimore maryland (GO RAVENS!!) and I'm a medical assistant for a large hospital downtown.

oh and GO O's too!!!

:o)

I'm 34 and live in Denver, sorry we had to make a record and embarrass your Ravens. ;)

No worries.... 16 games left in regular season... We will meet again in the post season!
  • XmanMike
    XmanMike Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am Mike, 44, live in Virginia and work for one of the most powerful organizations in the world. We aren't very popular right now though...
  • mockchoc
    Options
    I am Mike, 44, live in Virginia and work for one of the most powerful organizations in the world. We aren't very popular right now though...

Maybe get a new job then before you don't have one?
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Melisa. I am a maid, nurse, mother, and wife to the best men I know. (-; I live in Austin, Tx.

EDITED to add: I am 36! (-:
  • maritsa88
    maritsa88 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm Maria, i'm 25 years old. I'm a high school teacher and i'm teaching Greek, Ancient Greek and Latin. i'm also a post graduate student!
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    Florida, I'm 22 and I make sure peoples problems go away.
  • TammyGKRN
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am Tammy from Texas!! I am a RN and I am 45 years young! I am new to this site and would love to have new friends to motivate me on my fitness journey!! THX!! :happy:
  • sbrent81
    sbrent81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Stephanie and I'm 32 years old. I'm a legal assistant in Nova Scotia, Canada.
  • MandyLion76
    MandyLion76 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 36. I'm originally from the bay area California, I've been in Oregon for about 7 years now. I'm a mother, wife, student...all full time.
  • fatoldladyonamission
    Options
    I'm Nikki, I'm 36 and from the south coast of the UK. I'm a trainer and coordinator for a charity :)
  • mockchoc
    Options
    Florida, I'm 22 and I make sure peoples problems go away.

How much do you cost :laugh:
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    36, Central Valley, CA, stay at home/homeschooling mom of 4 :-)