This is what "2 lbs" looks like

Options
2»

Replies

• nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing - this is very encouraging! You look awesome!
  • SimplyDenyse
    SimplyDenyse Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • Glynixx
    Glynixx Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job! sometimes a little perspective really helps. Love this post!
  • cateyedkp
    cateyedkp Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Looking good!

Also, I'm sorry about the molar pregnancy. I've had more than my share of losses and it's really hard.

Thanks cliobaci, it has certainly been a tough few months. My hCG levels finally hit zero last week- so no chemo for me, thank goodness. Having a concrete goal to work towards and seeing myself make progress has been unbelievably helpful. We aren't medically cleared to try again until January, so I figured now was the perfect time to get my physical health in order so I can (hopefully) go into another pregnancy fitter and more ready than the last time.

And the scale finally budged this week! .8 lbs, I'll take it :) So don't give up shondrea00 and seilidhe, it'll move eventually!!
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options
    Inch loss for sure. Did you measure by chance? Would love to know the difference in the tape.
  • cateyedkp
    cateyedkp Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Inch loss for sure. Did you measure by chance? Would love to know the difference in the tape.

Sadly, I only started measuring after seeing the photo on the right. I have gone from a snug size 12 pant to a comfortable size 10 in the same brand. I'm not sure the waist/hip difference between pant sizes, but I'm guessing at least an inch.
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options

Sadly, I only started measuring after seeing the photo on the right. I have gone from a snug size 12 pant to a comfortable size 10 in the same brand. I'm not sure the waist/hip difference between pant sizes, but I'm guessing at least an inch.

Great job!