Do guys prefer straight or curly hair?

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    You are right. Very silly question. You should feel bad.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy, but I am a lesbian and I prefer CURLY brown hair. preferably on a latina lol.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Straight (and in a pony tail). Unless it's poking me in the eye - in that case short and curly.
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. Keep the answers flowing. Yeah, I’m well aware that it depends on the girl. It’s a bit like me saying that I prefer guys OVER 6 feet 1 inch. In reality I always end up with guy my height - 5 feet 10 inches.

You have not dated Dutch men... They are most of time much taller then 6 feet 1

lemon-gotothere_zps5de67a34.gif
  • kirk1115
    kirk1115 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I prefer shaved.

:laugh: :laugh:

What are we talking about here???
  • nblais06
    nblais06 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Straight (and in a pony tail). Unless it's poking my in the eye - in that case short and curly.

pony tail= better to pull on just saying:wink:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Hubby said "curly." :wink:

I agree with your hubby.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    I prefer shaved.

Been there, done that. Actually really liked it. Contemplating doing it again.

I actually think it's sexy as hell
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    IN 'cause I have nappy hair. :laugh:
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I have a quick silly question for guys. I know that it all depends of the girl, blah blah blah… But:

Generally speaking, do you prefer straight or curly hair for girls?

Whatever doesn't get tangled up in my fingers during a bj.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    Options
    I'm not a guy, but I am a lesbian and I prefer CURLY brown hair. preferably on a latina lol.

Not a lesbian, but GREAT answer :drinker:
  • dbmata
    Options

Lesbians know what's up, latinas are quite nice.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    Options

We nappy haired girls are as kinky as our hair, mmmmhmmmm. We have tolerance to hair pulling, too. :laugh:
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    are you saying you're going to put yourself through hair straightening hell if 12 guys say they like it?

make your life easy, just like & work what you've got. guys like *that*.

the one thing i would say is yes to frizz control. my only goal in the morning is not looking like a crazy person, which on me is 60% achieved with frizz control.
  • Naina5
    Naina5 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Indeed, I could extend the question to hair and eye colour. I'm curious about it too :-)

Why, if the answer doesn't comport with your own features are you going to run out and dye your hair and have an iris transplant?

Most of us want to be attractive to whatever sex we're attracted to, but straight women give too much power to straight men. Threads like this only reinforce the notion that a man's opinion of a woman's looks is more important than the woman's opinion of herself.
    AMEN!
  • JuantonBliss
    JuantonBliss Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I prefer shaved.

Been there, done that. Actually really liked it. Contemplating doing it again.

I actually think it's sexy as hell

Where have you been all my life..................:heart:
  • lauralinash
    Options
    This really was a general question out of pure curiosity. I do think that there is a preference for straight hair (from both men AND women) but didn't want to disclose my views before reading people’s replies.

I was discussing it with a friend the other day and I wanted to see what people would say. I also asked my friends but I cannot be sure that they will not tell me what they think I want to hear!! So I thought a forum would be a good way to get neutral information.

As for me, I have naturally curly hair (that can go fizzy at times, but heh, that’s life) and I have absolutely no intention in changing my hairstyle. My hair is messy and can be a bit of a headache (fizzy, baby hair, etc...), but can also look great with little effort and I believe it reflects my personality.

Funnily enough, although I believe that people commonly prefer straight hair, I am convinced that I received more genuine compliments over my curly hair than most straight haired girls. By this I mean the kind of spontaneous compliment that comes out of the blue without me going “heh, what do you think of my hair?” and I consider my hair to be one of my best 4 physical features. It also makes me “special/different from the crowd”.

Having said that, I believe that we subconsciously associate straight hair with good (quiet, nice, pure) girls and curly hair with bad (crazy, loud, easy) ones. But this is just a subconscious general idea that doesn't have any real impact when you meet the whole package person. There must be some exceptions to this too, but I hope you get the idea.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Straight hair spreads out on a pillow better.
  • dbmata
    Options

We nappy haired girls are as kinky as our hair, mmmmhmmmm. We have tolerance to hair pulling, too. :laugh:

I've noticed over the years. me gusta.