George Zimmerman Arrested AGAIN! Pulled gun on wife

Options

Replies

• CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Trayvon deserved it...

I always find it disturbing when people act like they are anonymous on the interwebs, and in just a few short clicks, I can see pics of their children.

Please fix. Or act with a little more social tact.

Yup...shoot there are even people who can find out where you live, where you work, last transactions with a few clicks.

oh noes!

edit: seriously, come at me... bro?

I just feel bad for your kid is all.
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    Trayvon deserved it...

I always find it disturbing when people act like they are anonymous on the interwebs, and in just a few short clicks, I can see pics of their children.

Yup...shoot there are even people who can find out where you live, where you work, last transactions with a few clicks.

At least this requires more skillz than someone like me who isn't all that handy as a hacker! LOL!
  • skydiveD30571
    skydiveD30571 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Love Americans but I would NEVER take my kids to live in the US. Because of the guns. Ordinary people are free to buy not just revolvers but repeat-firing assault weapons. Some scary shet there.

Luckily yes. That gun that they let an ordinary guy like me buy eventually protected me when a stranger decided he wanted to check out my house at 3am. He decided his life was worth more than my tv. What would you have done? Asked him nicely to leave?
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Who is George Zimmerman?

The off duty neighborhood watch dude that got in a scuffle with Trayvon Martin and killed in. He was tried and found not guilty.

ETA: Were you serious?

Wait who's Trayvon Martin?

who got killed?

what's "Killed in"?

Killed in is a typo. Killed him. Jeez alex stop watching me like a hawks.

You know what I think. I think you already know about it. And I think that if you didn't, you would google it and find out more than you ever wanted to know. :wink:

I like you.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    Trayvon deserved it...

oh noes!

edit: seriously, come at me... bro?

I just feel bad for your kid is all.

:laugh:
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lqpuooF88P1r0ojhto1_500.gif

This.

Could not give a rats *kitten*, I come here for exercise and nutrition based convo.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Love Americans but I would NEVER take my kids to live in the US. Because of the guns. Ordinary people are free to buy not just revolvers but repeat-firing assault weapons. Some scary shet there.

And that's why 'Murica won the war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'MURICA!

ROFL. WTH is an assault weapon? I so want one now. repeat-firing, sounds ultra killier than a musket.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options

'MURICA!

ROFL. WTH is an assault weapon? I so want one now. repeat-firing, sounds ultra killier than a musket.

Dbmata, guns 'r bad, m'kay?

Edited to add: somebody think of the children!
  • dbmata
    Options
    I have a serious question about this.

Apparently he wasn't arrested because his wife didn't want to press charges.

In Canada, it isn't up to the victim of a crime to press charges, it is up to the police. This is true for any crime, including sexual assault and domestic violence. Is this not the case in the US?

depends on the crime. Generally, if it's a felony, and there is reasonable belief it can happen, a cop can arrest. From what I've been told by several police (and we know how they are with the truth), they cannot make an arrest if a misdemeanor occurs and they did not witness it. A complaint would have to be filed, and then investigated, and then the courts would create an arrest warrant.

In a he said she said like what it sounds like, she probably knows that if she asserted a claim and it was bs, she could get in a lot of trouble.
  • dbmata
    Options

'MURICA!

Dbmata, guns 'r bad, m'kay?

and that's why I drink, so I can do bad things. ;)
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options

'MURICA!

Well, Americans with good taste like my friend the AR-15.... assault rifle, fully auto (not so legal).
  • darkguardian419
    Options

In Canada, it isn't up to the victim of a crime to press charges, it is up to the police. This is true for any crime, including sexual assault and domestic violence. Is this not the case in the US?

depends on the crime. Generally, if it's a felony, and there is reasonable belief it can happen, a cop can arrest. From what I've been told by several police (and we know how they are with the truth), they cannot make an arrest if a misdemeanor occurs and they did not witness it. A complaint would have to be filed, and then investigated, and then the courts would create an arrest warrant.

In a he said she said like what it sounds like, she probably knows that if she asserted a claim and it was bs, she could get in a lot of trouble.

It brought publicity, and even if it's unfounded, she slashed his credibility that much more without having done much of anything.
  • dbmata
    Options

It brought publicity, and even if it's unfounded, she slashed his credibility that much more without having done much of anything.

Check the mainstream libs, I don't think dudebro has much credibility thanks to a year+ long smear job.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options

Luckily yes. That gun that they let an ordinary guy like me buy eventually protected me when a stranger decided he wanted to check out my house at 3am. He decided his life was worth more than my tv. What would you have done? Asked him nicely to leave?

Or let him have your TV because it's not worth either of you risking your lives. Stuff is stuff. People are people. One matters, one doesn't. But it's your right to have a gun in this country. Would it have to be an repeat-filing assault rifle for him to leave your house?
  • dbmata
    Options

'MURICA!

Well, Americans with good taste like my friend the AR-15.... assault rifle, fully auto (not so legal).
    Just don't go telling people AR stands for assault rifle. If your buddy has a full giggle switch though... I'm envious! I'm building an AR platform now, but no full giggle on it. Luckily, I can buy a silencer for it. Then it's all. Those coyotes won't even know what's up.
  • dbmata
    Options

Or let him have your TV because it's not worth either of you risking your lives. Stuff is stuff. People are people. One matters, one doesn't. But it's your right to have a gun in this country. Would it have to be an repeat-filing assault rifle for him to leave your house?

Ah yes, that ol' or just let him have whatever he wants lark. That one works until ol baddie g wants a piece of *kitten*.dat
  • acheron03
    Options
    guy also saved a family in texas so i guess no one is perfect

amiright
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options

This is a really jurisdictional thing. First, in some places an arrest is required anytime 911 is called on a DV situation. One arrest REQUIRED. Think about that! Just from the call!

ETA: I was gonna go on about hot pursuit and probable cause, but I realized it was too boring.
  • darkguardian419
    Options

Check the mainstream libs, I don't think dudebro has much credibility thanks to a year+ long smear job.

He did go free on some bull****. Going back and getting your gun and then shooting someone is no longer self defense...

BUT, he's a free man, which "should" give him a little credibility back, at least in the eyes of a court...
This discussion has been closed.